X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Vandalism

That's right PDGA #21659 Matt Chewy Tucker. When you thought you were being really cool by pulling out your sharpie at Lakewood and tagging the now #11 bench by drawing an alien face on it you were really being a douche. Not only were you being a douche, but you were being a really stupid douche when you also wrote your PDGA # underneath your "art work". I hope you see this message and do the right thing by going back to Lakewood and clean up after yourself. Keith will not be amused if he sees your sig on one of the benches he put a lot of time and $$$ into. In fact, you'll be lucky to ever get to play there again.

If anyone knows this guy, #21659 Matt Chewy Tucker, please show him this message. He needs to learn from his mistake.
    Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Ugh. It kills me to hear about this crap.

Hopefully, he'll clean it up quickly.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

We took a picture of it a while ago and gave it to Keith. Hopefully he will follow up about it to the PDGA and with the person who did it

Comment

I found Matt through facebook and sent him a private message letting him know the bench tagging wasn't very well received and he needs to contact Keith at Chainbangerz and figure a way to fix this. He said he will take care of it next time he is out there. Let's hope it all works out.

I'm just glad I have never done anything stupid in my years on this planet....except getting a home equitiy loan, maxing out all credit cards and throwing a massive party because we should have all died 5 days ago. Damn...now I should sell my CE discs...

Comment

Well done, BA. I'll take back one of the things I've said about you! He's prolly an alright guy who just made a mistake. I decided against posting the pic I took in order to not give this futher publicity.

I hope you told him it's OK to tag away on those sweet-ass LS baskets!
          Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

I know Matt. He is a good guy. Made a bad decision, but he is a good guy.
            Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X