X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
    Gilby is from South Dakota, so North Dakota is guilty just by association.
    Says the guy from Iowa...
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Iowa? What state is that in?
      WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

You know, that place way over there right next to Berzerkistan. >>>>>>>

BA also enjoys moonlit walks, finally crafted tequillas and looking thru peoples' blinds. He also enjoys the color Thursday. He keeps his stellar good looks thru clean living and gargling with bleach at least twice a day!

You don't want to know where he stores his discs, however. It's a very dark place.
        Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

I was having the same problem of not knowing how to store things. Found an awesome shelf idea on another site...made it today, turned out pretty amazing! All PVC, cost me about $30 to make, will last forever (until I fill it up.) I'm proud of it...picture below.
          "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

I have seen lots of those racks on DGCR
            but that's the first time I have seen the tennis ball dividers
            Is that your idea?
            Turned out nice by the way
            You are supposed to have disc golf related stickers on it (at least, all the other ones I have seen did anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by ski2man View Post
              I was having the same problem of not knowing how to store things. Found an awesome shelf idea on another site...made it today, turned out pretty amazing! All PVC, cost me about $30 to make, will last forever (until I fill it up.) I'm proud of it...picture below.
              man i like it! its like a whole disc golf station, place for you shoes/discs/bag/ect. nice job
              Team HOSER:dancing:
              Team OLY:cheerleader:
              Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
                I have seen lots of those racks on DGCR
                but that's the first time I have seen the tennis ball dividers
                Is that your idea?
                Turned out nice by the way
                You are supposed to have disc golf related stickers on it (at least, all the other ones I have seen did anyway)
                Not my idea...wish it was, saw it on the one I copied. Shoes on the bottom was as far as my innovation went. Tennis balls work great. Stickers will come. just built it today.

Thanks Tyvek!! I like it too.

Comment

Do you mind PMing me your dimensions for that awesome contraption? Also the names of the pieces needed for it? Thanks in advance. Looks great!
                  "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                  -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

I am soooo going to make one of these over the Christmas break!

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                      Do you mind PMing me your dimensions for that awesome contraption? Also the names of the pieces needed for it? Thanks in advance. Looks great!
                      I shall put them on here for ALL to see!

It is made out of these pieces:
                      All PVC (schedule 40) is 3/4"
                      8 2' sections
                      4 5" sections
                      12 9" sections.

8 T connectors +
                      8 elbow connectors
                      (no thread on all these)
                      4 tennis balls ( cut two crossed slits in each ball)

I used 6 5ft pieces of the PVC, this is because could not fit 10ft sections in my car...so you could save a little by getting 3 10ft ones. had about 2 feet left over.

hope that helps, let me know if you need more info.

Comment

Is that a electrical panel behind that? If so, I don't think your installation is up to code...just kidding, looks good

Comment

Originally posted by Getty View Post
                          You know, that place way over there right next to Berzerkistan. >>>>>>>

BA also enjoys moonlit walks, finally crafted tequillas and looking thru peoples' blinds. He also enjoys the color Thursday. He keeps his stellar good looks thru clean living and gargling with bleach at least twice a day!

You don't want to know where he stores his discs, however. It's a very dark place.
                          I didn't know you knew BA so well... Not everybody knows about his favorite color Thursday.

Comment

How did I get drug through the mud on this? I just enjoy playing disc golf, meeting new people, drinking beer, buying others beers, and I keep getting hammered on these forums? I never talk smack, make fun of others, or even open beers in other players' drives. Again, please quit dragging me down!

P.S. You know where I keep my discs? Ask Gilby's mom.....

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                              How did I get drug through the mud on this? I just enjoy playing disc golf, meeting new people, drinking beer, buying others beers, and I keep getting hammered on these forums? I never talk smack, make fun of others, or even open beers in other players' drives. Again, please quit dragging me down!

P.S. You know where I keep my discs? Ask Gilby's mom.....
                              I asked her. She didn't know. You should see a doctor... its probably Alzheimers

Comment

"What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                                -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X