X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Limited Run Original Stamp Totem Tbird

Bought two Champion tbirds and looking to sell one for what I paid plus shipping. These were run in limited production with what was the original dx stamp on a modern day bird. Disc is red w/ blue stamp. Weighs in at 175g and is in MINT condition. I have over 100 perfect transactions on dgcr with ZERO problems. If you collect Innova discs/tbirds or love throwing them then this unique disc is a must!

If interested, PM me with email address or phone number and I will send you multiple pics. Looking for $25 PAYPAL only (Unless you have a NEW Proto Star Mamba at MAX weight) and can send it first class in bubble envelope asap. If you are local (N. Seattle/Everett) and pick up locally than I will take a few $ off.
    Last edited by JR Stengele; November 19th, 2012, 02:43 PM.
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

pm's replied to.

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

SOLD - Mods please close thread. Thanks.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X