Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikk
    started a topic Hand warmers..

Hand warmers..

OK so I dont like the cold anymore. Does anybody know a cheap place to buy them disposable hand warmers, by the box?? Please not wal-mart, I refuse to shop there

• rxburner
    replied
    Are hand warmers a violation of the "Artificial Device" rule?

Leave a comment:

• Mikk
    replied
    Originally posted by Mcw5378 View Post
    I think I'm going to try the ones that are designed for "toes" & go into boots and see how that goes compared to the "hand" ones. Hopefully they are warmer.
    Nope, sorry to say but the ones for "hands" are about 30 deg warmer, when they work that is.....

Leave a comment:

• Mcw5378
    replied
    I think I'm going to try the ones that are designed for "toes" & go into boots and see how that goes compared to the "hand" ones. Hopefully they are warmer.

Leave a comment:

• Jester
    replied
    I just picked up a 24 pack at Bi-Mart for $5.99. They are Heat Factory brand. I have not tried them yet so I can't tell you how good they are.

Leave a comment:

• Mikk
    replied
    Originally posted by Disc Golf Live View Post
    Sometimes freshness is a factor. These puppies don't have an indefinite shelf life. Perhaps they were last year's batch or something along those lines.
    Yup I agree. I got a couple that were on sale at Albertsons, they were duds

I found that Lowes sells 10-2 packs for 7.99$

Leave a comment:

• emmarose
    replied
    Originally posted by Disc Golf Live View Post
    Sometimes freshness is a factor. These puppies don't have an indefinite shelf life. Perhaps they were last year's batch or something along those lines.
    my sis got me a case for discmas of the newly designed lil' hotties... so far so good... put some in my socks the other night when i was going to bed that i'd used on the golf course all day... they didn't stop working until about 2am...

Leave a comment:

• tmk
    replied
    "Hot hands" on amazon.com they work great
    Thanks for the tip. My local dollar store ran out, now I have a box on the way at an even better (lower) price!

Leave a comment:

• Disc Golf Live
    replied
    Originally posted by Bruce View Post
    The little hotties I bought this year seem to really be sub-par as well. My buddies have said the same, and this is a brand I've used for...years.

Leave a comment:

• atlarson
    replied
    I just ordered the Zippo Hand Warmer. I checked out the one Jason Lewis uses, and was blown away at how well it worked. I must say, until I understood how the warmer starts and heats up, I was wondering how he hadn't accidentally lit himself on fire keeping the warmer in his pocket that whole time at Milo.

Reviews: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006M5PTOY

Leave a comment:

• couve discer
    replied
    where

Originally posted by Paydirt View Post
    Just bought a battery operated one for $5, but it was at the evil empire store.
    How good does it work?
    What brand?
    I have looked everywhere in vancouver and can seem to find anything remotely close to $5. If they work good i would gladly pay for shipping to get some down here.
    I'm tired of the inconsistent hand warmers.
    Josh

Leave a comment:

• ahukingacehole
    replied
    "Hot hands" on amazon.com they work great

Leave a comment:

• Bruce
    replied
    The little hotties I bought this year seem to really be sub-par as well. My buddies have said the same, and this is a brand I've used for...years.

Leave a comment:

• Mcw5378
    replied
    I bought some of the "Grabber Hand Warmers" at WinCo. A box was $7.99 but they don't seem to be working well. (just a warning)

Leave a comment:

• Mikk
    replied
    Originally posted by dan mc View Post
    Zippo hand warmers can be found on eBay for $11-15 good for 12 hours and reusable
    I had 2 actualy. I stopped using them as if they get turned upside down in your pocket, they can leak.. Not knowing you have lighter fluid on your hands as you t-off is a bad thing!!

I did get some at lowes, the regular bean bag disposable style. I'm actualy thinking about getting a battery powered type, charge by usb. They $pendy tho...

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X