X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
    The little hotties I bought this year seem to really be sub-par as well. My buddies have said the same, and this is a brand I've used for...years.
    Sometimes freshness is a factor. These puppies don't have an indefinite shelf life. Perhaps they were last year's batch or something along those lines.
    Joe Wander
    Producer and Editor
    Disc Golf Live video magazine
    www.discgolflive.com
    Bringing DG to TV, one community at a time

Comment

"Hot hands" on amazon.com they work great
      Thanks for the tip. My local dollar store ran out, now I have a box on the way at an even better (lower) price!

Comment

Originally posted by Disc Golf Live View Post
        Sometimes freshness is a factor. These puppies don't have an indefinite shelf life. Perhaps they were last year's batch or something along those lines.
        my sis got me a case for discmas of the newly designed lil' hotties... so far so good... put some in my socks the other night when i was going to bed that i'd used on the golf course all day... they didn't stop working until about 2am...
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by Disc Golf Live View Post
          Yup I agree. I got a couple that were on sale at Albertsons, they were duds

I found that Lowes sells 10-2 packs for 7.99$
          Hukin since 1992
          DGOD #115

Comment

I just picked up a 24 pack at Bi-Mart for $5.99. They are Heat Factory brand. I have not tried them yet so I can't tell you how good they are.

Comment

I think I'm going to try the ones that are designed for "toes" & go into boots and see how that goes compared to the "hand" ones. Hopefully they are warmer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mcw5378 View Post
                I think I'm going to try the ones that are designed for "toes" & go into boots and see how that goes compared to the "hand" ones. Hopefully they are warmer.
                Nope, sorry to say but the ones for "hands" are about 30 deg warmer, when they work that is.....
                Hukin since 1992
                DGOD #115

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X