X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used machIII

How much is a used machIII worth in very good condition???

I think I paid $300-$350 for mine in very good condition.

Comment

used is used. $150-$175 max it's not like there is a kelly blue book. $300-$350 seems pretty MSRP
      rewindb.com

Comment

^^^
        Agreed...I paid 350 for a new powder coated Mach V
        educate your thinking

Comment

I payed $150 for my used Mach V

Comment

Well considering a new Mach III cost is $420.00 without shipping from the DGA, I am still content with the price I paid. I believe the Mach V is $370.00 and the Mach II is $295.00 without shipping and the portable roller base.

Comment

Originally posted by maynard View Post
              Well considering a new Mach III cost is $420.00 without shipping from the DGA, I am still content with the price I paid. I believe the Mach V is $370.00 and the Mach II is $295.00 without shipping and the portable roller base.
              I am reminded of the three biggest lies
              Meet you at 8 sharp Check in the mail
              and a fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place
              rewindb.com

Comment

You know Jub, I am sure glad I don't live in your negative state of mind. To me life is too short to live like that and I do hope you have a nice day despite that black cloud you are always living under...

Comment

You know Jub, I am sure glad I don't live in your negative state of mind. To me life is too short to live like that and I do hope you have a nice day despite that black cloud you are always living under...
                  i know that it might seem like jub is a negative guy or some thing like that over the internet, but i can say that i have never seen any negativity out of him over the years i have known him. he is a very pleasant and happy guy to be around, if you can get past his socks with sandles issue.

i think we all are somewhat more obnoxious on the internet than we are in real life.
                  Team HOSER:dancing:
                  Team OLY:cheerleader:
                  Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Was it about getting better or the deal you got?.

As long as you are satisfied with what you received for the price you paid what does it matter what I or anybody else thinks.
                    rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                      As long as you are satisfied with what you received for the price you paid what does it matter what I or anybody else thinks.
                      You should keep your thoughts in your head and not post them.

Comment

micro brewed baskets

I'll pay you one tasty adult beverage for every SOWS gig that you bring your Mach III to. And no this doesn't mean you can bring it to any of the courses that have baskets already.
                        When are you gonna tell the folks it's not even for sale and that you were only trying to fire up the northerner's?
                        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                        - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                          You should keep your thoughts in your head and not post them.
                          due to the mean nature of your post i believe you should follow your own advice.
                          Team HOSER:dancing:
                          Team OLY:cheerleader:
                          Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                            I'll pay you one tasty adult beverage for every SOWS gig that you bring your Mach III to. And no this doesn't mean you can bring it to any of the courses that have baskets already.
                            When are you gonna tell the folks it's not even for sale and that you were only trying to fire up the northerner's?
                            I will hold you to that oldtimer, I never said I was going to sale one. I just asked a ? You never see them for sale.

Comment

Wall of beers/buy union made

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                              I will hold you to that oldtimer, I never said I was going to sale one. I just asked a ? You never see them for sale.
                              Wolf Creek store has a very gudt selection of tasty brews!
                              I think the older Mach III's made in the USA should have a higher resale value than the newer ones made in China.
                              To answer the original post....... I'd pay $200, plus, give you some advice on how to 'try' and beat some of us older golfers.
                              He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                              - Anonymous

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X