X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latitude opto air discs??

Hey, just wondering if anybody has gotten their hands on any of the new Opto Air discs that latitude 64 came up with? are they compareable to the blizzard plastic? this is exciting news, now Discraft have to jump on the air bubble technology or else they will be left in the dust.

cant wait to get my hands on some of these new latitude discs!
    Team HOSER:dancing:
    Team OLY:cheerleader:
    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

I have a 159 air halo and a 147 air saint. The halo is surprisingly beefy and seems slower than I expected. Probably just needs a little beating in. The saint is also beefier than I would expect a sub150g disc to be. Flight is similar to my 170 gl saint. Neither disc is the "effortless distance " I was hoping for they fly pretty much the same as their heavier counter parts. The air opto discs look closer to regular opto than blizzard does tho regular champ. The air bubbles don't seem as close to the surface as they do in most blizz discs

Comment

I hope discraft stays away from it personally. 150 class is more then enough for them.
      Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Big Red View Post
        I hope discraft stays away from it personally. 150 class is more then enough for them.
        That's the truth. My 159 Nukes are perfect examples of how you can make light discs that don't need to be filled with air bubbles to maintain stability.
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
          That's the truth. My 159 Nukes are perfect examples of how you can make light discs that don't need to be filled with air bubbles to maintain stability.
          yeah but imagine throwing a 135 nuke!!!!!!! it would be a very bad business move for discraft to neglect this new technology. my 2 long distance drivers are now a blizzard destroyer and blizzard boss, because nothing and i mean NOTHING discraft currently has measures up. if the latitude discs work out well then i would be happy to get rid of the innova discs and use the latitude.

so if i dropped some discraft out of my bag because of the new blizzard plastic i am sure there are others out there that did the same thing. there is no point in being so loyal to a company to keep throwing their discs if you are loosing your comeptitive edge based on discs. if discraft doesnt come up with their own take on air/light weight discs they are going to loose some sales on discs.
          Team HOSER:dancing:
          Team OLY:cheerleader:
          Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment