X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorilla Grip Towels!!!

So my Dad just gave me a box golf towels he wasn't using anymore, and at the bottom of the box I found these bad boys...

Gorilla Gold Grip Enhancing Towels

They're mesh towels with rubbery / tacky feel to them, basically you press the towels into your hands and the tackiness transfers to your hands for extra grip.

HOLY. CRAP. I was blown away by how well these things work. If you're like me and your paws get all clammy during the round these are perfect. Just press it onto hands and boom...Nice, dry and tacky.

I tested it out in the field as well throwing soaked discs, no slippage, no griplock. These towels could be a game changer for me this winter.

I don't know how many rounds they'll last so I was able to stock up on a box of 12 for right around $40 shipped. Other online retailers sell them for about $5 a pop.

Seriously though, go buy some, play in the rain and come back and thank me later.

EDIT: Upon doing some more research it appears the come in two sizes, Regular and Golf, regular are smaller whereas the Golf is about the size of your standard golf towel.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X