X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
    Can anyone tell me where you can get a pair of waterproof socks\liners? I used to buy Rockys. I want to buy them at a local retail outlet. Is there anywhere in town - outdoor store, hunting\fishing place you can find these? I can't find them in PDX anymore and not in Hood River or Corvallis either. Nothing found at Dick's, REI, Sports Authority, Next Adventure, ETC.. I don't shop on the internet..

Thanks !

STU
    Stu,

Last pair of Rocky GoreTex socks I have found in Portland was at G.I. Joe's. No fisherman's warehouse or other outdoor stores. These were the cheapest I found online: http://www.botachtactical.com/rocgorsoc.html for $42.

REI has them for $60!

Cheers!

Comment

Seems plastic bags inside of the shoes would be cheaper. Ha!
      "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Zero Restriction Golf wear. http://www.zerorestriction.com/shop-...-rainwear.html

Its the most comfortable/ least restrictive that I've found and the water proofing seems to hold up. Not easy on the wallet, but nothing of quality is.
        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Got some new shoes this weekend. Picked up a pair of Columbia Sportswear mid waterproof hikers (Model escapes me at this moment). A two mile hike in last nights downpour and my feet were bone dry. My rain coat failed miserably so on to raincoats now.
          "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Just picked up the highest end rain jacket I could. I got an insane deal through work so I picked up the Arcteryx Beta FL. It the thing gear whore's dreams are made of. Im pretty sure that for that price it comes with a force field.

Comment

Originally posted by overstable, underthrown View Post
              Here's how I do it!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyYa6uLWFj8
              Does this look like Maple Hill in Leicester, MA to anyone else?
              Haha! I don't know about Maple Hill but that is awesome....Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
                i will recommend the
                the other really cool wet weather item i have is......
                my fade bag - weather gaurd suspenders they are pretty good at keeping everything dry, plus there is room to throw extra stuff in behind the bag
                I just think these are great
                at the fall fling my bag was dry!
                Even though I wasn't.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X