• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me and the wife are thinking about coming to the fling
    so i was curious what discs you ended up ordering

Comment

Matt,

Come on up for the Fall Fling for sure! Enigma Squad will likely come on for clarity and to confirm, but I believe there will be glow firebirds and sidewinders available for purchase. Player pack selections include star and blizzard plastic selections.

I'm making the trophies for all divisions, including the women's division. They're looking nice!

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
        me and the wife are thinking about coming to the fling
        so i was curious what discs you ended up ordering
        I will have Glo Firebirds and Glo Sidewinders for sale at the Fling.

Player pack choices are Star Sidewinder and Beast and Blizzard Katana and Krait

We would love to have you!
        Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
        Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

Originally posted by EnigmaSquad View Post
          I will have Glo Firebirds and Glo Sidewinders for sale at the Fling.

We would love to have you!
          so the 167 FB I bought today after Sat. morning doubles weighed in at 175/176 when I got it home

it was a little heavier than I was hoping for already, at 167, with my beginner arm

I wonder if someone was a little dyslexic that day, and got the 6 and 7 switched, when writing the weight.

I wont throw or put any ink on it, and maybe I can swap it out later, if I make it over that way again (doubles and/or the fling)

Comment

Originally posted by EnigmaSquad View Post
            Thank you all for the input. I will be placing my order tomorrow. Probably going with Glo Firebird and GLo Teebird.
            We have a pretty cool stamp for our tourney but am I right in assuming you guys would care less what the stamp is on a glo disc?

Anyway if you interested in purchasing one of these (cuz I know they are sort of hard to come by) PM me. $15 each.
            So I guess the price changed?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X