X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me with Glo CFR order

Hey all, I am ordering some CFR discs (Innova)to go with WSDGA Fall FLing in Mid-October. For those who love glo-discs:
    1) Which molds do you like the most?
    2) Which are typically the most popular?
    3)Which are the rarest and therefore might sell well cuz they are hard to get a hold of?

Thanks in advance for helping this rookie TD out.
    (I know there are non-glo CFR discs out there, but I am only interested in purchasing GLO this time around)
    Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
    Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Originally posted by EnigmaSquad View Post
    Hey all, I am ordering some CFR discs (Innova)to go with WSDGA Fall FLing in Mid-October. For those who love glo-discs:
    1) Which molds do you like the most?
    2) Which are typically the most popular?
    3)Which are the rarest and therefore might sell well cuz they are hard to get a hold of?

Thanks in advance for helping this rookie TD out.
    (I know there are non-glo CFR discs out there, but I am only interested in purchasing GLO this time around)

From my own experience these seem to be the best sellers:

Teebird
    Firebird (The flat tops sell best)
    KC Pro Glow Roc
    KC Pro Glow Avair
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

teebirds
      firebirds

the runs of these two discs right now are amazing.
      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Glo wraiths outsold Champ makos, glo aviars, and champion katanas 3:1 at my last tourney. We used the rainbow stamp and it was large stamp so it was super flat and looked awesome.
        FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

Glow Champion Gator!
          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Never seen a Glow Champ Rhyno before, seems popular for upshots. Sure wish I could aquire one. If you order I'm in for 2 + Shipping.

Always looking for flat top firebirds

Yes Jeff, I know it's not latitude, but these are the only exceptions in my bag.
            PDGA# 49616
            Stumptown# 353
            OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Champ. Sidewinders would get my vote

Now I have a beginners/new guy question .....
              I have often seen tee-birds as tourney discs and listed in topics like this one, but....
              How many people use tee-birds regularly?
              I have one from the Shelton showdown, but only because it was the slowest and lightest (167 still a little heavy for me) thing they had

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post

I have often seen tee-birds as tourney discs and listed in topics like this one, but....
                I have one from the Shelton showdown, but only because it was the slowest and lightest (167 still a little heavy for me) thing they had
                I carry a CFR Glow teebird from the Farragut open last year and while it isn't the most used disc in my bag, it does see quite a bit of action.
                Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

I throw a Teebird off the tee all the time. The old cal mold teebirds are so reliable. Not as sure about the CA mold, but people still love them.

Comment

I didn't much care for the plus mold glow teebirds that were CFR's. I did really like the Glow Firebirds though, so flat, so stable.
                    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Thank you all for the input. I will be placing my order tomorrow. Probably going with Glo Firebird and GLo Teebird.
                      We have a pretty cool stamp for our tourney but am I right in assuming you guys would care less what the stamp is on a glo disc?

Anyway if you interested in purchasing one of these (cuz I know they are sort of hard to come by) PM me. $15 each.
                      Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
                      Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post

I throw TeeBirds all the time - they are MONEY! I look to a TeeBird first off the tee before ANYTHING else, including faster drivers because they are so consistent for me. I carry a well worn 175g STAR and a crispy 175g Eco STAR for a little more turn at the finish. Now I hate Glo plastic of anykind - it just doesn't do anything for me - including TeeBirds (+ mold or otherwise) so I apologize for a bit of a thread drift here. I did play around with the same Glo TeeBird that KrisC mentioned but took it out of my bag and am toying with a 175g Metal Flake TeeBird that I am liking about as much as the Ch. Glo. STAR and Champion TeeBirds are money and soooooo consistent though. I do have to admit that I didn't understand that as a beginner though. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

nobody voted for a Roc?

Comment

Sidewinder

Comment

so what did you get?
                              fire and tee birds?
                              what weights? any in the 150s-160s range?
                              i would like to have a firebird, if it wasnt super heavy

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X