X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What putter?

I am looking for a new putter. I cant seem to find one that feels great and in consistent for me. I have been playing around with magics and wizards but have recently been using a disc mania P1 First run putter. Does anyone have suggestions?
    Bangin' Chains

Originally posted by NativeChains View Post
    I am looking for a new putter. I cant seem to find one that feels great and in consistent for me. I have been playing around with magics and wizards but have recently been using a disc mania P1 First run putter. Does anyone have suggestions?
    I really like KC pro Aviars. They beat in nicely and become very straight and slightly understable.

Comment

SSS Warlocks, closest thing to a stable Avair with the best grip plastic for my putting style. But for upshots I threw a buddies RFF Wizard and really liked it. I'm gonna buy a few when I can.
      PDGA# 49616
      Stumptown# 353
      OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

stick to the p1 and the p2, i had a few of them and i never should of gotten rid of them, ive found my cryztal focus to be the the closest flight to the p1. though i could never knock a challenger, magnet, spike, or my personal favorite, the sinus.
        Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

Pick a putter by feel. Touch as many as you can and pick the one that feels right. The flight of a putter is slow enough to get used to, it is the feel that matters. The KC aviar feels best to me.
          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I love love the feel of sss warlock....but yes go with what feels good in your hand. putting is all confidence so you have to feel good about your putter.

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
              Pick a putter by feel. Touch as many as you can and pick the one that feels right. The flight of a putter is slow enough to get used to, it is the feel that matters. The KC aviar feels best to me.
              yep, dont let manufacturer or model of disc dictate what you should be throwing, just go by what feels the best in your hand. for me it is the Quest AT crossfire putter. i have been using them since 2008 and have never found a better putter yet.

always go with whatever feels best in your hand like what Redfive said.
              Team HOSER:dancing:
              Team OLY:cheerleader:
              Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
                This is the best advice right here. From 10M and in virtually every putter flies EXACTLY the same, there are a few really overstable exceptions, like the zone and rhyno, but inside the circle the difference really is negligible.

Go to the store and feel all the putters there find, a putter that just feels great in your hand.

Comment

Yep, putting is all about comfort. I went through at least a dozen putters till I settled on the one that felt the best to me.
                  "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                  Cleveland Brown

Comment

That's kind of like asking someone what color you should like.
                    It's all about feel, despite what some people will try to sell you
                    there is No one right putter and NO one right way to putt
                    Do what feels right.

With that said the kc pro is pretty awesome!
                    Disc golf by day, Joe rogan podcast by night! All day!

Comment

I picked up kc pro aviar an love it! It has quickly become my favorite putter
                      Bangin' Chains

Comment

Originally posted by NativeChains View Post
                        I picked up kc pro aviar an love it! It has quickly become my favorite putter
                        Now get two more in the same weight and color.
                        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X