X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post
    I ran an icebowl in MOntrose Colorado back in 2002 -- At that time I recieved a handful of the ROCs -- I believe them to be the 2001 run, NOT the 2002 plastic

There seemed to be nothing special about the disc itself -- other than its the best flying disc I have ever thrown and several others that I have allowed to handle it say the same......

Is there a way to REQUEST these discs?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Yes, you can get the pre-post Ontario re-release Rancho IB 2002 (01) Roc.

Simply bring Lund's firstborn (unless it's a girl) to the super-long upper teepad of Hole 14 at Whistlers Bend (HINT: it's INSIDE the water tower) at midnight on any night with a fully gibbous waning moon and ambient temperatures that result in a breeding swarm of Ecthyrolumus ictangizerii. Wrap the babe in scarlet covers, place it with head pointed directly at the teepad for Hole 9, and slowly turn counterclockwise on the heel of your left foot while quietly chanting "The turkey calls for flesh".

Otherwise check out discgolfvalues.com, that guy seems to get a lot of obscure shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
      at midnight on any night with a fully gibbous waning moon and ambient temperatures that result in a breeding swarm of Ecthyrolumus ictangizerii.
      Ha good luck attracting E. ictangizerii at midnight!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X