X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nuke question

The nuke ive been throwing is a z from two years ago. Ijust picked up a new z nuke from next today. Its waaaayyy less stable than the one ive got. Discraft isnt known for inconsistancy in their plastic so im wondering if last year when the nuke os and ss came out they changed the original mold. Can anyone share any non opinion based info? Is the nuke os more like the first releases of regular nukes?

I want your flippy Z Nukes - not glow, not SS!
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

it's hard to say without an opinion...

Comment

All the Z Nukes I've bought recently have been as stable as the first runs. I had heard that they had a misprint batch get out that was SS molds labeled as Nukes. I can't confirm this however. I do know that Discraft has been having a couple of problems as of late (Z Wasps that aren't stable, Z plastic that splinters instead of denting, etc). Maybe they had a bad batch of plastic come out. It's bound to happen sometime. I can tell you that my 150 class ESP Nukes (Pink and domey) are more stable then my 171 ESP Nukes. It's ridiculous how hard I can throw them without them turning over.
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Also, is your new Z Nuke domey or flat? What color and weight?
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Don't Discraft throwers say they love Discraft soooo much becuase Innova is too inconsistent and Discraft is way more consistent? I'm just saying.

Signed,

An Innova Whore

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
              Don't Discraft throwers say they love Discraft soooo much becuase Innova is too inconsistent and Discraft is way more consistent? I'm just saying.

Signed,

An Innova Whore
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

IM A DISCRAFT THROWER AND INNOVA THROWER AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT DISCRAFT IS WAY MORE CONSISTENT ON THEIR WEIGHTS THAN INNOVA. SO LETS NOT BE TOO HARSH ON DISCRAFT IF THEY MESS UP A HANDFULL OF TIMES IN THE LAST 10 YEARS COMPARED TO INNOVA THAT HAS MESSED UP MORE HANDFULLS THAN THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN THE LAST 5 YEARS. I'M JUST SAYING.........
                WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
                  IM A DISCRAFT THROWER AND INNOVA THROWER AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT DISCRAFT IS WAY MORE CONSISTENT ON THEIR WEIGHTS THAN INNOVA. SO LETS NOT BE TOO HARSH ON DISCRAFT IF THEY MESS UP A HANDFULL OF TIMES IN THE LAST 10 YEARS COMPARED TO INNOVA THAT HAS MESSED UP MORE HANDFULLS THAN THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN THE LAST 5 YEARS. I'M JUST SAYING.........
                  Oh snap get him!
                  Cleveland Brown

Comment

IM A DISCRAFT THROWER AND INNOVA THROWER
                    I throw nothing but Midnight Flyers and Lightning plastic, and I really enjoy the results!
                    Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                      Oh snap get him!
                      LOL........NICE!
                      WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Signed,

An Innova Whore
                        I MUST AGREE. I ENJOY BEING AN INNOVA WHORE ALSO
                        STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.

Comment

Oh man... Spider-Dan went all capital letters on me. I guess my smiley faces and signature weren't enough to not be taken so seriously. I really didn't mean any offense by this. Just thought it would be a good time to take a jab at Discraft throwers (especially General Scales) since they so frequently like to take jabs at Innova, that's all. It's all in good fun, plus afterall it's just plastic.

My Innova plastic is as consistent as I make it

Big Dog 99 and I shall revel in our Innova Whoredom

Comment

Oh man... Spider-Dan went all capital letters on me.
                            He always posts with caps lock on. I just skip his posts because I find them pretty unreadable. He wasn't yelling at you (I think).

I think loyalty to any one manufacturer is just silly unless you are sponsored. I've actually found a lot more consistency in the Innova molds that I've thrown over Discraft, but maybe that's just because I've never thrown more than one toss with a Groove.
                            We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
                              He always posts with caps lock on. I just skip his posts because I find them pretty unreadable. He wasn't yelling at you (I think).

I think loyalty to any one manufacturer is just silly unless you are sponsored. I've actually found a lot more consistency in the Innova molds that I've thrown over Discraft, but maybe that's just because I've never thrown more than one toss with a Groove.
                              haha you said groove I actualy like the Groove, nice and high speed flippy!!
                              Hukin since 1992
                              DGOD #115

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X