X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    So does a higher dome mean more overstable? I got a blizzard katana at Next Adventure last night that seemed to have a flatter top, and I am hoping that it will be more understable.

Cindy
    my POPTOP 142 Katana is crazy overstable!!!!
    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it seems flattish corresponds to less stable - you might also take a look at discussions on PLH (Parting Line Height) if you want to get fancy
      'Weekend 4 Women':
      Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
      Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

I must have gotten lucky because my only Blizzard disc (151 Destroyer) flies EXACTLY like I thought it would. A little crazy with the accuracy, but I'll take it.

As far as consistency, the most consistent discs I've ever bought have been eagles and teebirds. I've had all varieties of wraiths, although now I'm thinking because my sample size of wraiths is the largest.

If I don't like something, I just sell it back to a local store I bought it from. I see it in the same way pro tennis players choose tennis balls before they serve.
        It's not whether you've won or lost, it's how many beers you were driven to drink after you're done.

Comment

all of the destroyers i've thrown have been pretty consistant. I throw them the same as my max weight destroyers, but a little higher in the air.
          Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X