Discraft Titanium Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Discraft Titanium

    Beaverton Play it Again Sports just received it's Discraft order including the new titanium discs.

  • #2
    Sweet!
    Nihilists! F@#$ me. I mean, say what you like about the tenets of National Socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.

    Comment


    • #3
      i was wondering, is there a raise in price for the titanium plastic or is it the same price of esp plastic? thanks
      Team HOSER:dancing:
      Team OLY:cheerleader:
      Team Meteor

      "Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
        i was wondering, is there a raise in price for the titanium plastic or is it the same price of esp plastic? thanks
        They raised the prices on it. I have seen them from $16.99-$20.

        Comment


        • #5
          i have been feeling left out of the Ti plastic frenzy (Ti Nukes, Wasp, etc.)

          so I have been looking for a Buzzz, but.... I cant find any that are

          1) a color, so that you can find the disc, other than when its in your bag
          2) a weight that is light enough, for my wimpy beginner arm

          so instead, today I just ordered a 168 Ti Stalker in light blue

          we will see how that works for me

          Comment


          • #6
            Just picked up my Ti Wasp (Gold), happy as a clam. Got it at Olympic Discs, holy crap they are starting get a lot of plastic in that store.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Skookum View Post
              Just picked up my Ti Wasp (Gold), happy as a clam. Got it at Olympic Discs, holy crap they are starting get a lot of plastic in that store.
              Olympic Discs is really stepping up with the inventory!
              and they have good prices also!

              Now I just need to step up my skills
              So I can throw some heavier discs
              Then I could buy more discs there

              sometimes its pretty hard to find the perfect combination

              disc
              plastic
              weight
              color

              Comment


              • #8
                been throwing a bronze/orange ti "Nate Doss" buzzzzzzzz. I found that it is way more understable than my light green esp buzzzz. It is flat as an arizona mesa on top and fills a midrange need, but was expecting it to react between my wasp and buzz. anyone have the same experience?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bstullis View Post
                  been throwing a bronze/orange ti "Nate Doss" buzzzzzzzz. I found that it is way more understable than my light green esp buzzzz. It is flat as an arizona mesa on top and fills a midrange need, but was expecting it to react between my wasp and buzz. anyone have the same experience?
                  Very interesting

                  Are the the same weight?

                  That's some good info
                  because I have zero Ti plastic experience

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by matt View Post
                    Olympic Discs is really stepping up with the inventory!
                    and they have good prices also!

                    Now I just need to step up my skills
                    So I can throw some heavier discs
                    Then I could buy more discs there

                    sometimes its pretty hard to find the perfect combination

                    disc
                    plastic
                    weight
                    color
                    I'll chime in to say, don't assume that getting better necessitates throwing heavier plastic, I've been playing for 8 years and I find myself throwing lighter plastic every year as my control gets better. I just started driving with 150 class plastic and the extra 40 feet has been fantastic.
                    PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                    dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
                      I'll chime in to say, don't assume that getting better necessitates throwing heavier plastic, I've been playing for 8 years and I find myself throwing lighter plastic every year as my control gets better. I just started driving with 150 class plastic and the extra 40 feet has been fantastic.
                      I just seem to have a very hard time finding stuff in the 160s
                      if i could throw the 170s I would have no problem finding discs

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bstullis View Post
                        been throwing a bronze/orange ti "Nate Doss" buzzzzzzzz. I found that it is way more understable than my light green esp buzzzz. It is flat as an arizona mesa on top and fills a midrange need, but was expecting it to react between my wasp and buzz. anyone have the same experience?
                        I have had the opposite experience....I have a z buzzz that is very understable for me if i throw it hard.....same throw and the ti buzz will still come back on a nice fade even off a slight annhyzer release....

                        NOTE: My z buzzz is very domey compared to many I have seen in others bags and my ti buzzz is so flat its concave!!

                        I love the ti plastic for its grip (in between z and esp) and its so durable...everyone I know who gets a ti disc cant believe the complete lack of damage after they shank their new toy into a tree..and it looks cool if you like old school bumper cars or hot rods!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          When I throw my TI Buzz it is straight as an arrow, any issues in flight path I have been able to attribute to my throw, my release, or grip. Most people I have spoken to say the same thing.

                          I have two TI Buzzes and at this point I love them both. The gold one is a bitch to find when it lands but still reliable as hell.
                          "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Inconceivable! Discraft is waaaaay more consistant than Innova. Heh.
                            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                              Inconceivable! Discraft is waaaaay more consistant than Innova. Heh.
                              I second this.
                              When is the Nate Doss signature Roc coming out? eh hagerty?

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X