X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
    Inconceivable! Discraft is waaaaay more consistant than Innova. Heh.
    welllll, you cant use the "consistancy" argument when talking about different plastics. of course different plastics will have some differences which will effect flight. BUT and that is a big BUT, when you are talking about one plastic with one mold over multiple runs, then yes Discraft is extremely consistant with their plastic and their discs.
    Team HOSER:dancing:
    Team OLY:cheerleader:
    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
      welllll, you cant use the "consistancy" argument when talking about different plastics. of course different plastics will have some differences which will effect flight. BUT and that is a big BUT, when you are talking about one plastic with one mold over multiple runs, then yes Discraft is extremely consistant with their plastic and their discs.
      Heh. If you think Discraft is always consistant... even in the same mold/plastics then you're probably not one of the guys who liked the overstable, super-domey, hot-pink Forces instead of the flippier ones without the big dome... or maybe you're not one of the guys who really liked the 1st run Buzzzzes, but found the rest to fly differently.

Just so you know, my point wasn't to bad mouth Discraft. I think they make some great discs. I was actually just poking fun at that those that refuse to admit that all manufacturers have variances. Even I will agree that Innova has consistency control issues. With that said, I'm always looking for good Eco-star Destroyers without that damned Vulcan-like top.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
        With that said, I'm always looking for good Eco-star Destroyers without that damned Vulcan-like top.
        Ahh good old fashion Destrulcan's. How I loathe thee. I feel the most inconsistent plastic in Discraft's line up is actually the Titanium. I've thrown super overstable Buzzz's and I've thrown some that were Comet flippy. I'll just stick to my ESP plastic and Goldline plastic. Goldline looks better anyways
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
          Ahh good old fashion Destrulcan's. How I loathe thee. I feel the most inconsistent plastic in Discraft's line up is actually the Titanium. I've thrown super overstable Buzzz's and I've thrown some that were Comet flippy. I'll just stick to my ESP plastic and Goldline plastic. Goldline looks better anyways
          I totally agree about the ti so far....I have noticed quite a difference in the ti too....so far we have checked out nukes, stalkers and buzzz molds in ti and there is variances in flatness and stability as far as we can tell with our non-machine arms down at the practice field....the stalkers I purchased seem the most consistent even though the tops are slightly different and they're different colors. MERE COINCIDENCE, or UNWRITTEN LAW!!?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Casey Kimball View Post
            I totally agree about the ti so far....I have noticed quite a difference in the ti too....so far we have checked out nukes, stalkers and buzzz molds in ti and there is variances in flatness and stability as far as we can tell with our non-machine arms down at the practice field....the stalkers I purchased seem the most consistent even though the tops are slightly different and they're different colors. MERE COINCIDENCE, or UNWRITTEN LAW!!?!?!?!?
            I've thrown the Buzzz, the Stalker and a Wasp. The Stalkers are awesome because they are more overstable then their Z counterparts. The Wasp was super awesome because it was overstable like the old opaque Z models. The disc I'm most excited to try in the lineup is a Force. I'll have to wait till somebody near me has one that I can go throw for fun because I refuse to spend the money on it.
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

I bought three ti forces and they are very overstable. I like how they feel and they will fit nicely in my bag as my overstable driver when I need to crank on one and not worry about flipping it

Comment

Just picked up a Colorshift Ti Wasp (green to blue) with some of my script I got this weekend at the General Store Open. It's super flat and beefy, flies just like the old Z Wasps that were so money. Probably my favorite mold at the moment in the Ti lineup.
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

My regular buzz goes straight and finishes to the right. RHBH My Ti buzz goes straight and finishes left. Works out pretty sweet to have them in my bag. I carry 3Buzz 2Ti and 1 crystal..Now if they could just make a putter that would go in the basket I would carry 6 of those..
                  www.rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
                    i have been feeling left out of the Ti plastic frenzy (Ti Nukes, Wasp, etc.)

so I have been looking for a Buzzz, but.... I cant find any that are

1) a color, so that you can find the disc, other than when its in your bag
                    2) a weight that is light enough, for my wimpy beginner arm

so instead, today I just ordered a 168 Ti Stalker in light blue

we will see how that works for me
                    the Ti stalker i had bought turned out to be very overstable for me
                    and it seems to be that way consistently when compared to Z plastic
                    at least for all the stalker info i have read

I just got a 172 hot pink Ti Buzzz
                    it looks kinda domey compared to all my other Buzzzs
                    very anxious to throw it

Comment

According to the Huckthis blog, Comets are being considered for a 2013 addition to the Ti lineup. I'd love a Ti Comet
                      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                        According to the Huckthis blog, Comets are being considered for a 2013 addition to the Ti lineup. I'd love a Ti Comet
                        Has anyone thrown a Ti Stalker that graduated from an ESP Stalker -- I am curious a real writeup comparison might be.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X