X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ape vs. PD2

Wanting to know what people like better that have thrown both. Especially for headwind drives. Ape? PD2? Discuss.
    I've only thrown the PD2's I found them to be extremely stable and have only saw them flip once and that was with a downhill crush into a 50mph headwind by a 1000+ rated player and it only flipped about 10 feet before it straightened back out.
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

well i prefer the pd2 over the ape as i prefer anything other then innova but the ape seems to hold the line alot longer and goes faster the the pd2.(this is c/champ that ive thrown) the pd2 feels closer to the force/destroyer then the ape would in my opinion. and ps, i love the force.
    Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

Ape- inconsistent mold, some are stable, some not.

pd2- stable longer Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by Big Red View Post
        well i prefer the pd2 over the ape as i prefer anything other then innova but the ape seems to hold the line alot longer and goes faster the the pd2.(this is c/champ that ive thrown) the pd2 feels closer to the force/destroyer then the ape would in my opinion. and ps, i love the force.
        Except that Innova manufactures both companies plastic :P

Comment

unfortunately yes they do...thats another downside to discmania
          Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

Pd2 over Ape. Pd2 is more predictable and longer. Blizzard Apes will be sweet though.
            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
            Cleveland Brown

Comment