X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ape vs. PD2

Wanting to know what people like better that have thrown both. Especially for headwind drives. Ape? PD2? Discuss.
    I've only thrown the PD2's I found them to be extremely stable and have only saw them flip once and that was with a downhill crush into a 50mph headwind by a 1000+ rated player and it only flipped about 10 feet before it straightened back out.
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

well i prefer the pd2 over the ape as i prefer anything other then innova but the ape seems to hold the line alot longer and goes faster the the pd2.(this is c/champ that ive thrown) the pd2 feels closer to the force/destroyer then the ape would in my opinion. and ps, i love the force.
    Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

Ape- inconsistent mold, some are stable, some not.

pd2- stable longer Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by Big Red View Post
        well i prefer the pd2 over the ape as i prefer anything other then innova but the ape seems to hold the line alot longer and goes faster the the pd2.(this is c/champ that ive thrown) the pd2 feels closer to the force/destroyer then the ape would in my opinion. and ps, i love the force.
        Except that Innova manufactures both companies plastic :P

Comment

unfortunately yes they do...thats another downside to discmania
          Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

Pd2 over Ape. Pd2 is more predictable and longer. Blizzard Apes will be sweet though.
            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X