X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ti Wasp?

well i was searching online for some z wasp pics, and i came across a forum that had a ti wasp for sale, with pictures. anyone heard about it at all? i cant find any info on the ti wasp anywhere. heres the pic i found as well.

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

I haven't thrown any Ti plastic yet but I'd expect the Ti Wasp to be just like....a Wasp.

Aaaa!! The beauty of Discraft.

Comment

The Wasp is Eric McCabes Disc to come out in Ti plastic. I just got a buzz in yesterday and it seems real nice. Havnt thrown it much but from what discraft says they are susposed to have more glide. The plastic looks cool as hell though!

Comment

The only Ti disc that is supposed to be VERY different is the Stalker. Much more overstable than the z or proto esp. Sharp tooling as well. Still a great disc though I am told.
        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

well i think the z has been outdone, im gettin some ti wasps
          Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

Looks exactly the same as GL plastic. Anyone know there is a difference?
            We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

yeah it seems to be based on goldline, i couldnt tell you on any differences, other then the brand.

Comment

PURCHASED A STACK OF TI BUZZZES IN DIFFERENT COLORS AND TOOK A GOLD ONE OUT FOR A RIDE AND IT FLIES PRETTY MUCH THE SAME. THEY DO HOWEVER FEEL STIFF AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT SEEMS TO LOOK LIKE METAL SAND SWIRLED IN (SORT OF LIKE THOSE OLD ETCH BOARDS THAT YOU COULD DRAW BLACK LINES USING THOSE TWO WHITE KNOBS.....CANT THINK OF THE ACTUAL NAME).....

ANYWAY, I KINDA IN A WAY LIKE THE EMBOSSED NAME..........IT ACTS AS A THUMB GRIP. CANT WAIT TO GET THE WASP AND MY HANDS ON A BUZZZ SS AND HORNETT AND DRONE AND STRATUS AND........
                WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Etch-A-Sketch...and from my experience it feels like ESP but with more grip, and a wee-bit more stiffness.

Comment

hey dan grab a Ti wasp for me plz. thank you sir

Comment

Originally posted by dgshawn View Post
                      etch-a-sketch...and from my experience it feels like esp but with more grip, and a wee-bit more stiffness.
                      yes, what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
                        hey dan grab a ti wasp for me plz. Thank you sir
                        i will do my best.

Comment

Dan, I believe the Ti Wasp is now replacing the buzzz ss since emac hardly threw them. He really didn't want THAT as his signature disc considering he mainly threw the buzzz and wasp. FWIW. Looks like for now it is going to just be the buzzz, stalker, wasp, nuke, and force. Doss gets the Nuke, Buzzz, and Force, Paige Pierce gets the stalker and Emac gets the wasp. Who knows what else they will come out with. Heard the predator might be a possibility. They are not going to have signature discs however on the esp or z plastic anymore. Just their Ti signature series.

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

One thing is for sure..........the ti buzzz that i am throwing now is a little bit less stable than the other z buzzzes i have thrown.

I hope the ti wasp are flat and fly pretty much the same as the z line.

Comment

Hey Dan,

What colors have you been throwing with? I am curious before buying some as they tend to be kind of dark or tend to blend in to the NW environment.

Can't wait to buy the wasp/buzzz Ti combo!

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X