X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jet View Post
    -guess I live a pretty uppity part of town.
    Too good for Chinese prison labor, huh?
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

There aren't any walmarts where I live, the nearest is St Helens(40min drive) or online. -guess I live a pretty uppity part of town.
      You do. They tried for years to put one in at Baseline and Cornillius Pass Road in Hillsboro, but eventually gave up. Same with the planned store near Hwy 217 and Hwy 26.

Apparently, the city of Cornellius didn't put up as much of a fight. http://www.oregonlive.com/washington...ng_it_out.html

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        Apparently, the city of Cornellius didn't put up as much of a fight. http://www.oregonlive.com/washington...ng_it_out.html
        Finally, I heard rumors of the Cornelius store. Thanks for the link Scott. And guess where it will be near to? Grand Lodge.
        "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

Which walmart? I looked online and didn't find it. There aren't any walmarts where I live, the nearest is St Helens(40min drive) or online. -guess I live a pretty uppity part of town.
          I have to go to St. Helens occasionally for work and I gotta tell ya, that Walmart is worth the trip. You will feel like the most normal person in the world in that place. I don't know where all those people come from.

If you don't want to stand out may I suggest wearing flip flops, sweat pants, and a tee shirt that says "My attitude, your problem!".
          Current World Rank: 2857th
          Lowest Rated Round: 777
          Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
          Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
          Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
          Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
          Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
          Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

Comment

Originally posted by keys View Post
            If you don't want to stand out may I suggest wearing flip flops, sweat pants, and a tee shirt that says "My attitude, your problem!".

Now THAT'S funny!

Comment

Originally posted by keys View Post
              I have to go to St. Helens occasionally for work and I gotta tell ya, that Walmart is worth the trip. You will feel like the most normal person in the world in that place. I don't know where all those people come from.

know what you mean Keys. I hear all these Walmart horror sagas and it makes me wonder...The walmart in St. Helens is as nice as the Target in Tanasbourn. I'll have to member to pick up a pair of those flip flops next time - These are kinda cute: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=10780415

Comment

Which walmart? I looked online and didn't find it. There aren't any walmarts where I live, the nearest is St Helens(40min drive) or online. -guess I live a pretty uppity part of town.

They should all have them. There are two versions the older version is made by Z Led and is discontinued, but is still at the $9.88 price. The newer version is made by Energizer, and is also $9.88. The Energizer version looks a little better, but both work great. I picked up the Energizer version today, so both my husband I have one.

As part of my job I am in all the Walmarts around the Portland Metro area, Salem, Longview, and all inbetween every week. I also do a lot of my shopping there too, and I love it. True some stores are a little more rundown than other, but in my opinion they all rock.

Cindy
                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                  As part of my job I am in all the Walmarts around the Portland Metro area, Salem, Longview, and all inbetween every week. I also do a lot of my shopping there too, and I love it. True some stores are a little more rundown than other, but in my opinion they all rock.

Cindy
                  Do you work with shonfry?

Comment

Do you work with shonfry?
                    Nope I am a merchandising rep. for LEGO toys.

Cindy
                    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                    Stumptown #176
                    PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X