Big Hyzer Bag Co. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Big Hyzer Bag Co.

    Hello, all! I have started a disc golf bag company, and I am trying to get the word out. Big Hyzer Bag Co., llc is our handle, and we have truly integrated a seat into a frame on the bag. This frame gets the tubing of the chair away from your back and puts it under the bag where it belongs. Would be eternally grateful it if you all would check us out sometime.

    www.bighyzerbags.com

    Thanks!

  • #2
    Could you show a picture of how it carries, mainly with backpack straps.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bogeymastr View Post
      Hello, all! I have started a disc golf bag company, and I am trying to get the word out. Big Hyzer Bag Co., llc is our handle, and we have truly integrated a seat into a frame on the bag. This frame gets the tubing of the chair away from your back and puts it under the bag where it belongs. Would be eternally grateful it if you all would check us out sometime.

      www.bighyzerbags.com

      Thanks!
      That is quite the ingenious setup for a bag. I love the fact it's an aluminum frame. Bet it makes the bag very light and durable. I have a Simian from Gorilla Boy and I love it, just wish it was lighter.

      Kudos and I hope everything goes well for your flagship company.
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

      Comment


      • #4
        I would sell my current bag in order to purchase this one, because this design is too my liking, but then I noticed the 250 pound weight limit. I guess that since I usually destroy most of those camping stools that fold up like your figure eight, that this is out of the question for me. Can the aluminum seat be replaced if I bend it out of shape?

        Comment


        • #5
          I'd be interested to see how the carry-age works...

          would most use a shoulder strap? or sling strap? just truck it around with the hand strap?
          It was mentioned on the site that quads could hook up. What would that look like?

          Likely nothing you would want or need to place on the parent sales website, but I'd love to see what the carrying configuration looks like when quads were on it. Would the quads hang down in front of the disc compartment sideways when you're sitting on it?

          The market for sleek chair and bag combos is definitely growing. Interesting to see another way of building from a chair base.

          Comment


          • #6
            We will be updating the site with pics of people carrying it, but I assure it is no different than any other tournament sized bag. The frame is aluminum so it's ultra light. The entire bag weighs just under 4lbs.

            Originally posted by mine all mine View Post
            Could you show a picture of how it carries, mainly with backpack straps.

            Comment


            • #7
              I feel your pain my friend. Obviously to keep us from being sued for a gazillion dollars, we had to set a weight limit. I can say that I am 6' 4" tall and weigh 255 lbs, and I have no problem with mine at all. It's comfortable and keeps me rested. Slammed a 50" birdie putt on 18 in a tournament Sunday because I still had my legs. If you crunch the frame, we will fix it for you. If you crunch it 10 times, we may have to call you in for questioning.



              Originally posted by Cornwall, Esq. View Post
              I would sell my current bag in order to purchase this one, because this design is too my liking, but then I noticed the 250 pound weight limit. I guess that since I usually destroy most of those camping stools that fold up like your figure eight, that this is out of the question for me. Can the aluminum seat be replaced if I bend it out of shape?

              Comment


              • #8
                Thank you for your kind words.

                Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                That is quite the ingenious setup for a bag. I love the fact it's an aluminum frame. Bet it makes the bag very light and durable. I have a Simian from Gorilla Boy and I love it, just wish it was lighter.

                Kudos and I hope everything goes well for your flagship company.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I hope to get those pictures this weekend and have them up by Monday. Thank you for the feedback!

                  Originally posted by mine all mine View Post
                  Could you show a picture of how it carries, mainly with backpack straps.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Looks like i found what i would like to ask for my birthday gift. Bags look awesome. Hope to be trying it out soon!
                    10/4 5PM START Carnation weekly Random Doubles every Thursday untill we cant see our discs flying anymore. All info in the link http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8788

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Bag looks great.........if i can hook up my quad shocks up to it like my revolution then i may be getting a new bag.

                      What?! I am in the masters now........i need to rest more often.
                      WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The more I look at the pics and think about usage the more I think I'd be firstly seeing if I could use that pocket nearest to the seat as my putter location. It would be a use much like the quiver pocket on the Grip Equip bag. Would a putter fit in and out well there? If so, I'd be led to using the side pouch for my regular is pocket items like keys,gloves,etc.

                        And for the NW crew... When used primarily in the chair sit position, the closer flap becomes less helpful for keeping rain out. Any thoughts on that aspect?

                        Does the main body compartment keep all the discs snuggly in place with the discs stacked up like they are, or do users risk a full bag dump out if they hoist it too enthusiastically after a well deserved sit rest?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You can totally fit putters in the pocket under the seat. At least 2. As for a full bag dump, I can honestly say I have had more full bags dumps with old (__fill in the blank__) brand tournament sized bags than I have with a Big Hyzer bag. I actually took my old bag out last week just for some perspective and I spilled my discs twice in one round.

                          There were prototypes made with the flap on the main compartment oriented downward for rainy conditions. After testing, we found that the flap, even when rolled up and velcroed, was just in the way more than in the current configuration. Also, unless you completely zipped the flap shut, the flap hanging loosely downward when wet could actually funnel water into the main compartment creating a puddle in the bottom of the bag.

                          Hope this helps. We know it's a big investment to buy a new bag, and we thank you for considering ours.

                          Sincerely,

                          John Chamness #32612

                          Originally posted by WestsoundBT View Post
                          The more I look at the pics and think about usage the more I think I'd be firstly seeing if I could use that pocket nearest to the seat as my putter location. It would be a use much like the quiver pocket on the Grip Equip bag. Would a putter fit in and out well there? If so, I'd be led to using the side pouch for my regular is pocket items like keys,gloves,etc.

                          And for the NW crew... When used primarily in the chair sit position, the closer flap becomes less helpful for keeping rain out. Any thoughts on that aspect?

                          Does the main body compartment keep all the discs snuggly in place with the discs stacked up like they are, or do users risk a full bag dump out if they hoist it too enthusiastically after a well deserved sit rest?

                          Comment

                          Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X