X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revolution Carolina Team Disc Golf bags VS other bags

So three weeks ago I ordered a Revolution Carolina Team disc golf bag from their website and have not heard a thing back. Several emails, phone calls, Etc between now and then. Anyone on here order a bag from them? How was your experience? I ordered early for gift giving purposes and now a tad worried it may not come in time. This bag was high on the list.

With that thought in mind anyone have any recommendations for a similar bag if this transaction falls through? If so any comments or comparability to this bag in question?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and help! I want to make sure Santa arrives in time!!

I am not sure what is happening. I have bought a few bags from Dave and the customer service and ability to get in touch was great. However a buddy had a similar experience and he never got the bag (hope that doesn't happen). It is a complete 180 from the experiences I had, and I am at a loss. I will suggest trying to call and speaking directly with Dave. Good luck, as there are many imitators, but only one that sets the bar...Revo. Good luck, make sure and post how this ends...
    educate your thinking

Comment

melissa,

a while back when i was in the market for a new bag, i was very disappointed in the customer service from Revolution... or perhaps i should say the complete lack of customer service. they never responded to any of my emails. that pretty much turned me off of them. that, and, when i borrowed a friends Revo bag i was really disappointed in the set up of it... it was hard to get the discs in and out and it made me really top heavy and sometimes knocked me right over and my water bottles came flying out and bonked me on the head (this is also because i am short and a touch clumsy).

i got on the waitlist for a Grip bag and after several months (during which the owner of the company responded within 24 hours to all of my emails... and there were many) i finally got my bag and it is amazing. super totally completely amazing. and expensive. but i am beyond happy with it. best $200 i ever spent. seriously.

emma
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

I have a brand new digi camo gorilla boy simian in my garage for sale for $200. No 12-16 week wait or shipping which is $30... Right now... I'm in Vancouver...

I had their first run digi camo, which I still have and is for sale as well, for 8 months. Then I upgraded to the new version and it is just awesome... Storage space is amazing, umbrella holders, and just everything is so cool... and obviously a chair built in works awesome for long tournaments....

Comment

sorry to hear you having troubles with revolution, I am on my second bag with no complaints (besides the fact my first one was stolen two years into its life). Now, I am happily carrying the best bag on the market and it has lived up to all my expectations...the Revolution Carolina edition. Say what you want, but the bag is great. I am sorry for the communication problems, I hope the situation resolves itself soon. Good luck with your mission

Comment

Originally posted by softwinterwhispers View Post
            So three weeks ago I ordered a Revolution Carolina Team disc golf bag from their website and have not heard a thing back. Several emails, phone calls, Etc between now and then. Anyone on here order a bag from them? How was your experience? I ordered early for gift giving purposes and now a tad worried it may not come in time. This bag was high on the list.

With that thought in mind anyone have any recommendations for a similar bag if this transaction falls through? If so any comments or comparability to this bag in question?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and help! I want to make sure Santa arrives in time!!

Unfortunately, for now, I find REVO bags to be the best, but I don't see myself ever doing business with Dave from Revolution again - unless it's a quick, convenient bag purchase.

I had a sweet deal with Revolution, in writing, for the 2011 Fort Steilacoom Open player packs and a few weeks before the event he dropped a bomb on me and didn't seem to give an F. He didn't even understand why I was frustrated.

This is a link to another thread on this forum showing some of my hardships with this very poorly ran company - starts on the bottom of linked page.

Link

WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X