X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forest View Post
    So why did innova change the shape of the destroyer?http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...hinscratch.gif and from what i can see the tee devil is just slightly more pinched on the top of the edge than the new destroyer. pretty much the same disc (haven't beat one in yet though). will they make old destroyers anymore?
    It's supposed to be a less stable version of a Destroyer. If Innova wants to piss off a bunch of customers, they'd discontinue the Destroyer.

That's why I throw Force's. They've never changed.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

The Destroyer is one of the most popular discs for top distance throwers.. I don't see Innova switching that mold out ever, at least not for the most-desired plastics. My understanding was that the original Destrulcan (Vulcan top, Destroyer bottom) was something of an accident.. although that could just be a rumor. I have several of the original Echo Star Destrulcans, though.. all marked just E*DS. They (and the Teedevil that they became) aren't bad discs.. kinda like well-seasoned Destroyers right off the shelf. Just if you're expecting the stability of a fresh Destroyer (or have a cannon for an arm), they don't have it.

Comment

I throw both and have found that the Teedevil turns a tad more. I flip it over more than I do my equally seasoned destroyer. Both in star plastic. Both these disc go a long way though. I like them both, but I don't really need both.

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
          did I waste $40?
          I think you paid $40 for something that was intended for you to think it was truly different than what you already had.

Comment

destoyers are the best

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
            Why do you have so many destroyers?
            i have a lot more destroyers then anybody needs....i have about 4 dx, 5 pro, 2 champ, 1 champ blizz, 3 echo, and 6 star....all of them are a various color of pink too lol... what can i say, i love my destroyers

Comment

its the difference between a teebird and a TL. Just as resistant to turn but with less fade at the end. think of it as a DL
              Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

DeathStars!?

Originally posted by darkdiscs View Post
                i have a lot more destroyers then anybody needs....i have about 4 dx, 5 pro, 2 champ, 1 champ blizz, 3 echo, and 6 star....all of them are a various color of pink too lol... what can i say, i love my destroyers

lol you tryin to hook me up with a destroyer Matty O!? lol hit me up man! come play Tuesday Dubs at Timber Park dude! 503-757-2309 Nick.

Comment

Originally posted by stickynicky View Post
                  lol you tryin to hook me up with a destroyer Matty O!? lol hit me up man! come play Tuesday Dubs at Timber Park dude! 503-757-2309 Nick.

Ha! not my post. is there another Matty O on the boards?
                  Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

OG destoryers for the win

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X