X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by topdawgy58 View Post
    Phenix bags do not really look that great. Nothing campred to Gorilla or Revo or even Fade. Take a look at them and be honest Dude.
    I've had three Revo bags in the past 6 years!!! Phenix blew it out of the water...

Aesthetics, I'd go for the Revolution but the Phenix one is WAY more durable and rainproof - it really is no comparison. I've never had a Gorrilla or Fade so can't compare but I think Phenix is well worth a good "honest look". Playing lots of golf in the rain and snow of midwest and east coast, my Revolution frequently sucked rain in through the bottom fabric of the bag and soaked most of what was inside; also rips/tears are common after 2 years. 2 years with this bag and have had neither of these problems yet...
    'Weekend 4 Women':
    Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
    Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

I have a Phenix Bag and I'll never get another. At first it seemed bulky but the extra pad sits on my back comfortablly. Honestly how it sits on my back makes the bag feel much lighter than what it is. Middle pocket is great. I got the Line-X and the thing is a tank! My favorite part is the rain fly. Pulls out of its pocket and velcros around the bag. Allows access from either side, allowning the middle pocket to stay dry. I think this bag will out last my life span. Worried about look, you can now custom color the bag. Sold!
      WORK LESS THROW MORE
      http://www.grippt.com

Comment

I have a Carolina. Holds up very well in a rainforest that also received 150" of snow so far this year...
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Well I bought a Innova comp Bag

I got it for a good price used. I need a bigger bag so i could carry a camera too. I wanted a Fade comp Bag. You doen't always get what you want.
          Sounds like a song. LOL
          PDGA 38153
          STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Originally posted by topdawgy58 View Post
            I bought a Fade Crunch Box that holds 14 Discs. I been thinking I should get a bag that holds 20 dics and has room for all my other stuff.
            Anybody have any suggestions on what to buy?
            No suggerstions but im looking for a bag so if you wanna sell your old one let me know. 763 258 3023

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X