Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it was an awesome article. It was great, I would love to hear what you have to say now after using those bags. I will try to add some input after using the Kong. I chose Gorilla because I have one already and love it, just want to upgrade.

Comment

Take a look at the Phenix bag... www.phenixdiscsports.com

I've got a bit of a conflict of interest but I think it really is the best bag out there right now. When you get the rain-x liner, by far the best when it comes to the rain...
      'Weekend 4 Women':
      Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
      Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Heh, I always thought those bags looked a little fishy, the storage space dosent look so good however the middle storage space can be a good or bad idea. From what I understand, the line-x covers your bag and discs but is that a one peice that you can remove each time? The picture isn't clear. Maybe I should just make my own bag that would be a better fit to the northwest and get rich off yall? *dreaming*

Comment

You can store more discs than a revo carolina (my previous bag) but it has less space if you want to store a sweatshirt or something like you could with the revolution. Middle storage space is nice because then you can store heavy things in the center of the bag rather than having to balance weight.

The line-x is a permanent plastic coating on the bottom of the bag which makes it completely waterproof on the bottom. My revo used to suck up water when I set it down in the rain soaking everything inside and both of mine ripped on the bottom (line-x isn't going to rip ).
          'Weekend 4 Women':
          Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
          Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Phenix bags do not really look that great. Nothing campred to Gorilla or Revo or even Fade. Take a look at them and be honest Dude.
            PDGA 38153
            STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Go Gorilla

I've got the Gorilla Boy small bag - the Squirrel Monkey, and I have nothing but good things to say about it. No room for a jacket in that one... but the construction is awesome. I would assume his bigger bags are just as tough. Quality, but not quite as spendy as Revo.

Comment

I got my kong bag, took pictures of it next to my old silverback bag, i can see they made some small improvements to make the bag even better overall and can someone tell me how i can post the pictures on here of both of them side by side for y'all to see?

Comment

I like to see it

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                  I got my kong bag, took pictures of it next to my old silverback bag, i can see they made some small improvements to make the bag even better overall and can someone tell me how i can post the pictures on here of both of them side by side for y'all to see?
                  I like to see the picture of your bags.
                  PDGA 38153
                  STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

i will post pictures as soon as someone tells me how the heck i post pictures on here?

Comment

The way I post pics is upload them to my photobucket page. There you can resize or edit the pic however you want. It gives you a IMG code for it. copy and paste that into your message on here.
                      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                        The way I post pics is upload them to my photobucket page. There you can resize or edit the pic however you want. It gives you a IMG code for it. copy and paste that into your message on here.
                        http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...06061_1913.jpg
                        http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...06060_1600.jpg

Please let me know if this works, and if you want more angles... the blue is a 2007 silverback, the green is the new 2009 kong... as you can see i didnt use all the dividers provided with the kong...

Comment

Nice Bags. I am not sure which one to get. I have a Fade Crunch Box already. I just need somthing with a little more room.
                          PDGA 38153
                          STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

if you are looking for just a small upgrade then i suggest the chimp or silverback. i love my kong and will write my reveiw after a few tournaments

Comment

Im still using an used Revo Bag I picked up for $50 from Matt Crider a couple years ago. It serves its purpose well, holds about 20 discs inside and a putter pocket that can hold 2. Plus plenty of room in the side pockets for refreshments, and other needed supplies. Its far from new, but holding up well. not a single torn stitch anywhere.
                              All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                                Im still using an used Revo Bag I picked up for $50 from Matt Crider a couple years ago. It serves its purpose well, holds about 20 discs inside and a putter pocket that can hold 2. Plus plenty of room in the side pockets for refreshments, and other needed supplies. Its far from new, but holding up well. not a single torn stitch anywhere.
                                I just got my Revo bag a few weeks ago, and I pretty much love everything about it. It has plenty of room for all my discs plus a cloths, snacks, and whatever I need to carry.

Good to hear how well your bag is holding up Trozz. That is one of the things that sold me on that bag was the durability.

Cindy
                                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                                Stumptown #176
                                PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X