• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 Stolen Discs...

So my car was stolen with all my discs in it... be on the look out for
    http://www.dgcoursereview.com/organi...g.php?bid=7578
    If you throw just for fun, you wait for the sun.:yay:
    But if you love the game, who cares if there is rain!!!:trophy:

That sucks! I'm sorry for your loss>(perhaps the silver lining could be that they took the turbo putter, sharp-shooter, & lightning discs)... where were they stolen from?

I'd be glad to help a brutha out by sending you a disc or two...
    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Ditto...

Comment

Matthew, I too have some extra plastic lying around. PM me if you want a couple.

Comment

I looked at your list, nothing I throw, but I do have a few extra crystal challengers, a esp pluse you're welcome to.

ps. yes Chris G. I've got one I'd trade for a sub 170 Pro D Blue or white Buzzz.
          educate your thinking

Comment

Hey guys, thank you so much... the police found my car and the thieves left my discs untouched... praise God, and yes they left the Turbo Putt and the Sharpshooter... and funny enough I have had a #3 Sharpshooter for six years and it has been my number one putter my entire career... thanks again for your concern and willingness to help out... JMan, I may be interested in one of those Crystal Challengers...
            If you throw just for fun, you wait for the sun.:yay:
            But if you love the game, who cares if there is rain!!!:trophy:

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Morris View Post
              Hey guys, thank you so much... the police found my car and the thieves left my discs untouched... praise God, and yes they left the Turbo Putt and the Sharpshooter... and funny enough I have had a #3 Sharpshooter for six years and it has been my number one putter my entire career... thanks again for your concern and willingness to help out... JMan, I may be interested in one of those Crystal Challengers...
              yay! for a happy ending!
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

I wouldn't hold out much hope for the Creedence.
                The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Morris View Post
                  JMan, I may be interested in one of those Crystal Challengers...
                  I always am looking for Blue or White Pro D Buzzzes, under 170g...most in that 167 range, have a few challengers...let me know.
                  educate your thinking

Comment

ol' Bob.... man, you kill me.

Comment

Glad you got your discs back. I've had my bag stolen twice. Once they broke a window and took the bag a night before a tournament. A week later I found the entire bag on some bums shopping cart. Eveything was there except my all time favorite disc. A year later my car (and bag of discs) was stolen and a week later the cops found the car. They had taken the bag but left the discs.
                      Lesson: don't leave your discs in your car ever!

Comment

Congrats! Nothing worse than losing ALL your favorite discs at once.
                        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X