X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
    booooooo, gorilla boy will rue the day... make sure you write a review on this thread in like three months...

I actually came really close to getting a gorilla boy. In the end it was really down to the revo bag and a gorilla boy silverback. There were things about both bags I really liked, and things I did not like. I wish I could have morphed the two bags into one. In the end I really did not like the Velcro closure on the main bag of the gorilla boy, and I really liked the rubber bottom on the revo.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
      In the end I really did not like the Velcro closure on the main bag of the gorilla boy,
      The velcro rainflap is actually one of the features I wish I had on my Revo bags. When it's raining and windy, and you actually need the protection of the fly, opening and closing the little tiny plastic snap with cold fingers is a pita compared to the velcro fly.

Also, even though I have never seen it happen, the plastic snap looks like it could break, where hook and loop will last forever.

Comment

I bought a Fade CrunchBox and now I wish I bought the tourney bag for a little more money.
        PDGA 38153
        STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Whoo Hoo!! Got my revo bag today, and I love it!! Can't wait to break it in tomorrow. Thanks again for all the advice. I really think I made the right choice for me.

Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X