X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fade Gear TOURNEY DISC GOLF BAG?

I am thinking of getting a new bag already. My Innova deluxe bag (which I love) is just not big enough for all the extra cloths and such you need for all the fall winter golf I have been playing. Anyway I am looking at pssibly getting the Fade Gear TOURNEY DISC GOLF BAG. Anyone have any expirence with this bag, or other Fade gear?

Thanks,
    Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

The feedback on DGR about Fade has been good, but you might want to also check into GorillaBoy Bags and of course, the caddy of bags Revo. I have a Mini Delux - a bit pricey, but the best damn bag on the market...period.
    educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
      I have a Mini Delux - a bit pricey, but the best damn bag on the market...period.
      Agreed. I've had mine for about a month and a half now and just love it. Big enough to hold the discs you need but small enough to make you think about what you are going to put in it, and leave out the discs you never throw. My only complaint is that when I have one side pocket full of beer there isn't much room for my rain jacket if I need to shed it off. Won't work if you're one of those people that just need to carry 20 discs though.

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
        I am thinking of getting a new bag already. My Innova deluxe bag (which I love) is just not big enough for all the extra cloths and such you need for all the fall winter golf I have been playing. Anyway I am looking at pssibly getting the Fade Gear TOURNEY DISC GOLF BAG. Anyone have any expirence with this bag, or other Fade gear?

Thanks,
        Cindy
        My Revolution Carolina bag has been a great value for me. A little pricey, but the quality is great. In fact, I have recently had a few people ask if I got a new bag... not bad for a 2 year old bag.

Jeff
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Love the Revo bags - I have the mini and a Carolina. They are totally worth the hype.

I also have a very old Revo bag - I think it's one of the first models. The only reason I don't use it full time is because it pre-dates quad straps.

Comment

I don't have experience with Fade either. As others have said, you can't go wrong with Revo or Gorilla Boy. I have 2 GB bags. My brother has Revos. They're all fantastic. And if you don't already have them, cough up the $40 for Quad Shocks, especially for a medium or large bag.

Revo:
            Will last forever
            Overbuilt
            Expensive
            Heavy

GB:
            Will last forever
            Light weight
            Less expensive than Revo

Here's a link to some pictures I snapped of my GB bags. Spider Monkey and Chimpanzee:
            http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums...136316#p136316
            Last edited by dan; January 8th, 2009, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Love it

i have this bag.....

in the "garden deli" variety....

I love it. It has lots of pockets for goodies and plenty of room for discs. For the price you can beat it . I also believe it is up to the level of innova bags for sure, If not better. I like to think of it as an 80 dollar bag for 40 bucks. I dont think you can beat it.

Not dissagreeing about the revo's and GB bags, more expensive .... hIgher quality.

hope that helps

steve

Comment

I have the Innova DISCarrier and several of my friends have the Innova Competition bag. We all love our bags. Also, my friend got the Fade Tourny bag about 3 months ago and he loves it. Not sure about the durability of it but he seems to like it a lot.

Comment

I bought Kim the Fade Gear bag for Christmas in girl colors. She loves it. mostly loves having a chick bag I think. She wished there was a beer cooler in it though
                  Training to be a bagger

Comment

gorilla boy is the bomb hands down, it is super light and has way more storage room than anything innova has. Even with 32 oz drinks in both drink holders, its way lighter than innova. If you want to stuff 2-32oz drinks in a bag plus have tons of storage room and only carry 12-14 discs plus a putter or two, then gorilla is the bag!

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
                      I bought Kim the Fade Gear bag for Christmas in girl colors. She loves it. mostly loves having a chick bag I think. She wished there was a beer cooler in it though
                      Dang it Kent!! Now I can't have the same bag as Kim geeze!! Oh well I guess we will just have to put our names on them, so we don't get them mixed up at tournaments. Cause I have to admit I do like the girl colors.

Cindy
                      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                      Stumptown #176
                      PDGA #37716

Comment

Dang it Kent!! Now I can't have the same bag as Kim geeze!! Oh well I guess we will just have to put our names on them, so we don't get them mixed up at tournaments. Cause I have to admit I do like the girl colors.

Cindy
                        See if Trozzle will Dye your name in it
                        Training to be a bagger

Comment

Ok so I did not get the Fade bag. After all the advice from the peeps on the board, and my chickflick buds, plus my own research on the Internet. I decided to go for it, and get a Team Carolina Revolution bag. With my Innova deluxe bag already ripping out after only a year I decided to spend the extra money and get a bag that will hopefully hold up for a long time. Thanks to everyone who helped me with advice. Can't wait for my new bag to arrive.

Cindy
                          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                          Stumptown #176
                          PDGA #37716

Comment

I decided to go for it, and get a Team Carolina Revolution bag. Can't wait for my new bag to arrive.

Cindy
                            You won't be disappointed! Promise.

Comment

booooooo, gorilla boy will rue the day... make sure you write a review on this thread in like three months...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X