X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legacy discs, rampage driver

What do you guys think of this disc? I'm really liking the glide and stability, but thought it would be cool to get some feedback. Let me know. Thanks

just picked up a normal run, 174 g, white Rampage, plastic is?? It flies just like my DD2 Frenzy. Its kinda high speed flippy (thrown RHBH) but flies nice and flat for long distance before the slow speed turn comes into play. I was able to get some serious skip action at the end of the flight@440ft. I'm realy curious how it behaves in a head wind? Will it turn over with no return (katana), or stable to flat (t-bird)? I gota get out to Steili and get some good distance huks with it.
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

Comment

I've seen some good reviews on this disc. I will one day get one of my own and try it. I don't think it'll replace my love for my Nuke. That is still the best high speed driver I've thrown yet.

I'm more excited to see what direction they go with on putters...
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

ok so I was throwing my Rampage LHFH and WOW I feel like a side arm master!! This disc has the ultimate in control-for me-thrown side arm. I was able to park holes 1 thru 5, 8, 10, 11, 13, almost aced 16 deep, & 17 deep @ white river DGC!!! So can I get 5 more of these drivers in white?? Please and thank you!!
        I did find out that you gota throw it HARD, dont come up soft with the drive or it will stable out quick. Feels like a spear in my hand and I'm hunting baskets!!
        Realy people if you have the arm speed GET THIS DISC!!
        Last edited by Mikk; September 25th, 2011, 07:26 PM.
        Hukin since 1992
        DGOD #115

Comment

I have a new batch of Rampages on the way. The whites are definitely the most stable but the other runs go WAY further. I've had 200+ yard shots with every color they make. Yet I rarely get my white ones to fly low that far. Once and a blue moon I got the height and turn which let it carry....

Legacy Discs has some great things in store with the "Canon" coming out soon. This is going to be another high speed driver with a little less stability than the Rampage. Steve and Bamba Rico are dedicated to having Midranges and Putters available by early 2012. Please get in touch with me if you would like to become a distributor for Legacy. They have very good prices and are unbelievably easy to work with. Thanks!

Andrew Rich
          Pure Disc Golf
          541-337-2942
          Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

I had a chance to get some good distance drives in a strong head wind over the weekend. The Rampage realy worked well, realy well infact. I now have the tri-fecta of drivers, Rampage, DD2 Frenzy and the Nuke!!
            Thanks Lion for the plastic hook-up
            Hukin since 1992
            DGOD #115

Comment

man these disc flat out fly. my first throw every with the first run one i got. out drove my nuke buy about 50ft. good high speed turn with a awesome fade back. if any can tell them personally thanks from me.

Comment

Glad to hear its working for some. THe Cannon is approved and will be made this week for distribution. Cant wait, the protos are nice and getting more distance then the Rampages.

Comment

oh a first run cannon to go with my first run rampage. really more distance? cuz the rampage has over 500 ft for me

Comment

So I got my hands on more Legacy plastic, The Cannon in Icon plastic, and the Rampage in Icon and protege plastic. I'm realy liking the protege plastic for the Rampage, it makes it super flippy! Perfect for tail wind drives and big anti-hyzer bombs. The Icon plastic is realy grippy, even at 30deg F. I have been finding it easier to throw the Cannon for distance over any other distance driver I have thrown. All my other distance drivers have been replaced with Legacy discs, 1 protege Rampage, 1 Pinacle Rampage, 1 Icon Rampage, and 2 Icon Cannons. The only other driver I carry is a 149 Z Flick.
                    Here is some video of the Rampage and Cannon..

http://youtu.be/FsGPegOzFnE

http://youtu.be/kmKxRnDi5rw
                    Last edited by Mikk; December 6th, 2011, 09:09 PM. Reason: added youtube links
                    Hukin since 1992
                    DGOD #115

Comment

Yeah I grabbed a pinnacle Rampage the other day and I predominantly throw RhFh and wow, on my first few throws I couldn't reign in the power, I'm excited to see what the Canon can do, and if the Icon plastic is as durable as the pinnacle then I need it. Although I have to say it's the first time I really need to dial back the power if you get enough spin on the Rampage it will leave the park, I parked it in some yards this week.

Comment

I just added the youtube video links for those who wana see the Rampage and Cannon in flight!
                        Hukin since 1992
                        DGOD #115

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X