Comment

Never thrown one. Only own & throw Opto & Goldline
        PDGA# 49616
        Stumptown# 353
        OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
          Never thrown one. Only own & throw Opto & Goldline
          well, i was thinking it should beat into very understable pretty quickly
          but it might be the old mold and it will be there already

i have an opto 166 vision already, and a new 168 GL and the 169 TM2 sitting in the mail box, just need to get down there to get it

i also have a GL 168 Saint that i really like so i bought an Air Opto 156 Saint
          and the Air is a lot less stable

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
            well, i was thinking it should beat into very understable pretty quickly
            but it might be the old mold and it will be there already

i have an opto 166 vision already, and a new 168 GL and the 169 TM2 sitting in the mail box, just need to get down there to get it

i also have a GL 168 Saint that i really like so i bought an Air Opto 156 Saint
            and the Air is a lot less stable
            My vision is for rollers, and really sharp turn over shots. For a soft slow turn over I like the 178 GL Fuse, 170 GL Saint, or 169 GL River depending on distance needed. My biggest turn over and glide for miles disc with minimal fade back is the Fuse.
            PDGA# 49616
            Stumptown# 353

Comment

Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
              My vision is for rollers, and really sharp turn over shots. For a soft slow turn over I like the 178 GL Fuse, 170 GL Saint, or 169 GL River depending on distance needed. My biggest turn over and glide for miles disc with minimal fade back is the Fuse.
              I have a opto 166 river but we dont get along very well yet.
              my form isn't good enough or consistent enough yet.

I also have a GL 172 Fuse and that thing is great, because it seems to hold any line I put it on. Im just not good enough yet to always put it on the line I want.

Both are amazing discs when I get it right though!!!
              I have taken both out of my bag for now.

Comment

I have a TM2 Vision coming is that the old mold?
                its the new stamp/mold and very flat

Comment

I want to know more about the FURY, sounds like what I need
                  i had to replace my saint today, because i lost it, so i upgraded it to 169 opto (was a 168 GL, but i like opto better for grip)
                  and while i was at it i went ahead and ordered a 169 opto fury also
                  it sounds like a heavier faster diamond
                  we will see

Comment

i had to replace my saint today, because i lost it, so i upgraded it to 169 opto (was a 168 GL, but i like opto better for grip)
                    and while i was at it i went ahead and ordered a 169 opto fury also
                    it sounds like a heavier faster diamond
                    we will see
                    hows this for a couple of sexy discs?
                    some flexy, grippy, pink awesomeness

the saint ended up being a 172g which is a little heavy for me, but should be ok i hope
                    Last edited by matt; May 4th, 2013, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt View Post
                      hows this for a couple of sexy discs?
                      some flexy, grippy, pink awesomeness

the saint ended up being a 172g which is a little heavy for me, but should be ok i hope
                      Let me know how you like that Fury. I would love just a tad more turn on one of my saints to get the big glide and the gentle turn.
                      PDGA# 49616
                      Stumptown# 353

Comment

• Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
                        Let me know how you like that Fury. I would love just a tad more turn on one of my saints to get the big glide and the gentle turn.
                        i just came in from throwing it here at the house
                        on a long sweeping anny down hole 9
                        the differences between my vision, fury, and saint (all in opto) was very blurry
                        seemed like some overlap between the vision and fury

i will get them out to the driving range at woodland creek park tomorrow to get a real feel for it/them

Comment

• The moonshine diamonds are out
                          I know Marshall St has them

Comment

• New Latitude 64 disc Stiletto http://infinitediscs.com/latitude-64-stiletto/
                            Stiletto
                            Stiletto Opto

We will start shipping out the Stiletto early next week. It will be available in Opto and Gold and is the most overstable disc we have made to date! Most likely we will never produce something more overstable. This disc was designed based on feedback from the players we now sponsor. They have been saying the there are some mean winds in the midwest and that they need something that they can fall back on in even the worst conditions.

So here it is and we would be very surprised if we are told that it is not overstable enough. If somone did say that we would probably think that it was the playerís fault and not the discís. Prototype testing was done at our Major Copenhagen Open earlier in May and the top pros were very excited to see it in the air. This included curious players from other teams Ö

The official sales start of this is June 1st so have a happy windy summer!

Speed 13
                            Glide +1
                            Turn 2
                            Fade 6

Available in:

Opto

Gold

Comment

• Well I got a Stiletto on Wednesday and this thing is as overstable as they say. I'm mainly throwing it sidearm and it fights out of any anhizer you put it on. I would compare it to a Z flick on steroids, the stiletto is much faster and more overstable but has a similar flight path. This disc is much move over stable the the XXX and Trident. I'm not having much luck throwing it backhand, I've only throw it once overhand and it took along time to flip over and went along ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh Heideman View Post
                                Well I got a Stiletto on Wednesday and this thing is as overstable as they say. I'm mainly throwing it sidearm and it fights out of any anhizer you put it on. I would compare it to a Z flick on steroids, the stiletto is much faster and more overstable but has a similar flight path. This disc is much move over stable the the XXX and Trident. I'm not having much luck throwing it backhand, I've only throw it once overhand and it took along time to flip over and went along ways.
                                nice, too fast for me
                                i still would like to try the trident and xxx though
                                now that i am getting better, I have a use for more overstable discs

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X