X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
    ok so this may be old(ish) news for people but its new to me and super exciting! i dont keep up on everything in disc golf like i used to so i was super suprised today when i came accross something saying Dave Feldberg switched over to team Latitude.

i went and checked it out and sure enough it was true. WOW just wow, i would have never imagined him leaving Innova. it is really cool to see him throwing discs from Latitude/Westside/Dynamic now!

here is a "in the bag" video that shows what he is carying now.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=0QMdrQ3ZdPQ

sorry if this is old news, but i havent seen it posted here and its news to me.

This link for the youtube video is news to me. Posted March 8th, Dave talks about what he threw to win the GCC.
    PDGA# 49616
    Stumptown# 353
    OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

I bought a Pain Gold and I love it soo far !

Comment

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
        yessssirreeeeeeee, i just got my latitude/dynamic/westside misprint pack that i ordered! i cant wait to get out there and throw them and see which ones i want to use for team golf tommorow!
        i got-
        1-Lucid Trespass (Dynamic Discs)
        1-Lucid Fugitive (Dynamic Discs)
        1-Classic soft Judge (Dynamic Discs)
        1-Opto Villian (Latitude)
        1-Opto Halo (Latitude)
        1-Goldline Bolt (Latitude)
        1-Vip air plastic Giant (Westside)
        1-Vip air plastic King (Westside)
        2-eco1 Swans (Westside)

cant beat 8 buckaroos a disc! i think it was money well spent.
        now your swimming in swans

Comment

yesterday morning i got a GL 168 Saint
          lost it on my 5th or 6th throw yesterday evening
          found it this morning

on the throw that i lost it, that baby sailed, like it so far

Comment

I just got a Gold Line XXX 170g. Man is this disc over stable it doesn't really fly very far but it sure does have some great perks. It's got to be one of the best disc for overhand. I haven't quite got the forearm down yet but it does have really good fade for it. XXX is a great mid to long utility disc.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Heideman View Post
              I just got a Gold Line XXX 170g. Man is this disc over stable it doesn't really fly very far but it sure does have some great perks. It's got to be one of the best disc for overhand. I haven't quite got the forearm down yet but it does have really good fade for it. XXX is a great mid to long utility disc.
              If you like the XXX, consider trying an Opto or GL Trident. It's slower and feels even more stable due to less glide than the XXX. I carry a GL XXX and an Opto Trident in my bag. My XXX has gotten straighter over the last few months but the Opto Trident has been really over-stable for years using as a thumber and flick. The GL Tridents and XXX I have tend to wear in and become too straight for what I like them for. But that grip and initial flight of a brand new GL XXX or Trident is so nice.
              PDGA# 49616
              Stumptown# 353

Comment

Yeah I've been throwing my Opto Trident for quite awhile and using it for a lot of hard hitting hyzers and it has loss no stability whatsoever. Threw it a lot yesterday during the St Patty's Day fundraiser at Four Mounds (30 + wind all day). Not once did it try to even flip to flat, it just kept doing what it was supposed to do. Love that thing
                "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

Dependable is the best way I can describe my Opto Trident.

Now I wish I could find a Striker that would not wear in too fast. I have about 7 of them (2-opto, 5-Goldline), unable to retain that max weight flight they have off the shelf. lately my beat in GL XXX is replacing those same shots a fresh striker would do. It's just that skip at the end can be punishing.
                  PDGA# 49616
                  Stumptown# 353

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
                    yesterday morning i got a GL 168 Saint
                    lost it on my 5th or 6th throw yesterday evening
                    found it this morning

on the throw that i lost it, that baby sailed, like it so far
                    well this has turned into my favorite driver (was my 166 opto vision)
                    so today I bought a 156 air opto saint
                    we will see how that works out for my nooodle arm

Comment

I just got a Saint and find its flight to be essentially identical to my Striker. Both are high 160s.
                      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                        I just got a Saint and find its flight to be essentially identical to my Striker. Both are high 160s.
                        If I remember correctly, they both have the same stability numbers.
                        the saint just has way more glide.
                        just what a noodle arm like me needs

Comment

Can someone give me some hard straight answers on what the deal is with the visions changes?

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
                            Can someone give me some hard straight answers on what the deal is with the visions changes?
                            Domey now, more stable. If you want flippy you need older ones
                            PDGA# 49616
                            Stumptown# 353

Comment

Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
                              Domey now, more stable. If you want flippy you need older ones
                              I have a TM2 coming is that the old mold?
                              I want to know more about the FURY, sounds like what I need to replace the vision (now that it flys like my saint).

Comment

New Underworld fly's very close to my seasoned visions.
                                PDGA# 49616
                                Stumptown# 353

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X