X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
    If you take care of them and don't expose them to high heat the water resistance holds up. Really just depends on the weather conditions though, about the only time my feet get damp is tall very wet grass, and many hours in it.

So are you sporting any other Keens?
    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Tryon's, Milo 2 (discontinued) , Siskiyou, Wasatch Crest Wp (discontinued), Wasatch Crest non waterproof (discountinued), hmm, a couple pairs of sandals, and I am sure I have some more...Names are just slipping my mind.

Comment

Tryon's, Milo 2 (discontinued) , Siskiyou, Wasatch Crest Wp (discontinued), Wasatch Crest non waterproof (discountinued), hmm, a couple pairs of sandals, and I am sure I have some more...Names are just slipping my mind.

so what do you think about the Siskiyou vs the Dela's?

Comment

Been a bit since I've worn them, but if I recall correctly. The Siskiyou felt like a heavier shoe, I like the tread pattern better for my throwing style and it was very durable. Though I liked the lacing system of the DeLa better, because I could get the front of the foot a lot tighter. The front section of the foot was a little wide for me for both, so for comfort while golfing the DeLa's I preferred.

Oh and this fall the DeLa's come out in more colors, they just lose the disc golf logo's on the shoe!

Comment

Been a bit since I've worn them, but if I recall correctly. The Siskiyou felt like a heavier shoe, I like the tread pattern better for my throwing style and it was very durable. Though I liked the lacing system of the DeLa better, because I could get the front of the foot a lot tighter. The front section of the foot was a little wide for me for both, so for comfort while golfing the DeLa's I preferred.

Oh and this fall the DeLa's come out in more colors, they just lose the disc golf logo's on the shoe!
            i was wondering when the new lines were do to come out, i think i may wait and see whats up. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X