X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you wear in the rain ?

bring the umbrella or not..rain gear to bulky should i just plan on getting soaked and changing in between rounds what's your plan?

I keep my feet dry and my hands dry. Also, I use my umbrella to keep my bag/discs dry more than myself. I usually wear multiple layers of wicking material clothing so I dont lose to much mobility. And I carry plenty of towell's too!

Comment

Merrill Gortex Lined Shoes

Foot-Joy Dryjoy Pants

Sierra Designs Gortex Lined Rain Jacket

and of course...

And lots of towels...as previously stated.

Comment

Comment

A smile since the course is usually empty during rainy days.
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

goretex trail runners, gators, nothing cotton... lots of fleece or if it's a little warmer something wicking (i am totally in love with these nike dri-fit tops... they keep you warm, cool, dry, whatever you're looking for and i'm pretty sure they've got an spf, too)... carry an umbrella if it doesn't mess with the game...

... and i always bring an extra set of clothes for each round and the drive home...

i don't believe in rain gear... also i grew up in oregon, so i don't mind playing in the rain...

oh, and for my discs i rock a bunch of shamwows to soak off the bulk of the water and then some super cushy terry cloth towels to really get 'em dry (learned that from bruce murphy)... i find the gatorade towel that my sponsor stole off the blazer bench to be the finest towel i've ever dried a disc with...
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Goretex shoes, gators, really whatever for pants, dri fit shirt or 2, I have a waterproof light weight vest and usually my floppy hat...
              FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X