Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
    haha went into the river today, pulled out a few discs all of them blue
    Who wants a blue disc anyway? People probably threw them in there on purpose, just to make more room for red discs!

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
      Who wants a blue disc anyway? People probably threw them in there on purpose, just to make more room for red discs!

Comment

Just got my pre-release star boss' in the mail today. 168 should be easier for me to put some stank on, and no chunnels like the groove.
        Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
        Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Oh yeah, I do have a nightshit star boss for trade if anyone wants it, i don't care for them like I do the champions, it does have some minor scraps from one asphalt hit, but no tree or other hard surface damage!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
            Oh yeah, I do have a nightshit star boss for trade if anyone wants it, i don't care for them like I do the champions, it does have some minor scraps from one asphalt hit, but no tree or other hard surface damage!
            I'll trade you a champion one.
            Last edited by Darr; February 26th, 2009, 07:58 PM. Reason: the economy
            Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
            Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry Darr, Loki got to it first! 2 Champ's first run and standard

Comment

Picked up a pre-star boss 167g. They fly a mile if you get some good stink on them.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X