Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have any Star stamp Champion Boss' they want to sell me. I figure I have gotten a lot of discs for people so I would check on here before I order one up.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
      The point is whenever somone come out with new disc, a decent percentage of DG have to get it ASAP! ..."Cost is no object"... Does not matter whether it helps their game or not It's the about ..."Braggin rights"

Side note I saw some Green night shift boss's on ebay so there goes the "Midnght blue" theroy
      Supply and demand. Look it up. They wouldn't be charging these prices if people weren't paying 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Price View Post
        Anyone have any Star stamp Champion Boss' they want to sell me. I figure I have gotten a lot of discs for people so I would check on here before I order one up.
        This was a Star stamp, I dyed this with a Boss Logo I found on google, its yours for $20 shipped.. max weight, and barely used less than 10 throws...

Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

[QUOTE=CarlitosBonitos;6268]This was a Star stamp, I dyed this with a Boss Logo I found on google, its yours for $20 shipped.. max weight, and barely used less than 10 throws...

Oops, nevermind... sold.
          I have another 1st run pre release WOX Boss, merlot 174g, I paid $25 for the CFR, so I would entertain offers higher than that... sorry if i got your hopes up

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
            I'm waiting for the "made by Randy on the swing shift Bosses"
            I find this so funny, it's like trying to get your hands on a 10x Ontario Roc made on a Tuesday, by a left handed operator who got drunk last night, with an outside temp above 55, but under 65, during a week when the Dodgers won 3 out of 5 away games using left handed pitchers who played college ball in the Midwest at a 1-A college with team colors that don't include blue or green and have politically correct mascots and female athletic directors ... it seems like just another way for innovaland to make inconsistency in production a marketable commodity.
            You must be a MLB fan! Only in MLB do they keep stats like "He's a power hitter in night games on Tuesdays that have a full moon with men in scoring position, his slugging percentage is .652!"
            Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
            Remain ye men of faculty complete,
            Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
            Attending to our noble bond and contract?
            Or does here stand the last remaining man
            To give a fig for rules and order yet,
            No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
            Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
            Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
              You must be a MLB fan! Only in MLB do they keep stats like "He's a power hitter in night games on Tuesdays that have a full moon with men in scoring position, his slugging percentage is .652!"
              Jordy You forgot after the 6th inning
              rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                Side note I saw some Green night shift boss's on ebay so there goes the "Midnght blue" theroy
                Either your monitor is bad or your eyes are bad or the person posting it is lying to you. The limited runs of the special stability process discs(Destroyers, Orcs, and now Bosses) have all been done in Night Shift blue. It doesn't take much to do a little research...

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                  Either your monitor is bad or your eyes are bad or the person posting it is lying to you. The limited runs of the special stability process discs(Destroyers, Orcs, and now Bosses) have all been done in Night Shift blue. It doesn't take much to do a little research...
                  yeah, I have been feverously searching for Green Star Boss's on the internet to no avail, I think you should post a link or check your monitors settings, but hey you did give me somethign to do for the last couple of hours, so thanks I think...

Comment

I've got a Pink 173 MINT Offer?
                    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

I wish I had put them on my watch list so I could have posted the auction Do'h
                      rewindb.com

Comment

I have a max weight, never been throw star stamp boss. It's yellow/green with a rainbow stamp. Won't go lower than $25 because I've seen the same one sold for $60 on DiscGolfCenter

Comment

P.s. If someone wants a mint night shift star boss, it is somewhere in the clackamas river, good hunting to you! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                            P.s. If someone wants a mint night shift star boss, it is somewhere in the clackamas river, good hunting to you! :P

That sux azz dude
                            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

haha went into the river today, pulled out a few discs all of them blue, but none of them mine.

Comment

all of them blue??!!!

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                                haha went into the river today, pulled out a few discs all of them blue, but none of them mine.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X