Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah its totally a marketing strategy. I Guarantee that these "Night Shift Star Bosses" are the exact same thing as "Day Shift, or Mid Shift Star Bosses"
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

All Night shift discs come in Night Shift Blue as the color and just so happen to be produced during the Night Shift. Innova is working on a new Stabilizing process with Start plastic. They have done Destroyers, Orcs and Bosses so far.

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
        I'm waiting for the "made by Randy on the swing shift Bosses"
        I find this so funny, it's like trying to get your hands on a 10x Ontario Roc made on a Tuesday, by a left handed operator who got drunk last night, with an outside temp above 55, but under 65, during a week when the Dodgers won 3 out of 5 away games using left handed pitchers who played college ball in the Midwest at a 1-A college with team colors that don't include blue or green and have politically correct mascots and female athletic directors ... it seems like just another way for innovaland to make inconsistency in production a marketable commodity.
        That's awesome, made me laugh pretty hard, I had to re read it because my eyes teared up, nice work there...
        Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

So does anyone have these yet? If so, has nayone thrown one yet, and most importantly... does anyone want to sell one? Or more? I absolutly love my WOX Boss, it is easily used on 60% of my drives... I prefer Star plastic to Champion plastic, and it seems like a no brainer, but I would love ot see a review and or purcahse one! Thanks Duders

Comment

Mmm, Christmas in January. I got home from work about 30 minutes and there is this nice white box sitting on the front porch. I open it to find 2 NS Star Bosses, when I was only expecting one, and yes he charged me for the other. I'm so stoked to go throw one, but alas I have to work tomorrow, maybe it's time for a sick day...

Comment

P.S. These are fracking badass! Much more stable than any champion boss I've thrown, seem faster and even with the bad throws I've had with them, they out drive my champion bosses by 10 + feet nearly everytime. I am in love!

Comment

i want one!!!!!!!
                May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

So, does anyone have one of these for sale? I will pay up to $25, and I would prefer a less than max weight, but will take what ever you may have, if not does nayone know where they are still selling them for less than $30???

Comment

here's three going for about 33$ each. you gotta buy all three for that price though.
                    there's some more up on ebay right now. they got some factory seconds as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Set-of-3-MINI-BA...3%3A1|294%3A50
                    May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

price gouging at its finest.
                      http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

quick question:

So....based on everyone's experience, is the following Boss list in the correct order (from least to most over-stable)?

1st run Champ.
                        2nd run Champ.
                        1st run Star (Nightshift or whatever)

Comment

Wow! An Oregon Golfer who actually recognizes price gouging! Look out all you gougers the tide is finally turning.

Added comment $11.00 wholesale $ 33.00 Retail Almost like a series payout
                          Last edited by LJ Jubner; January 14th, 2009, 06:49 AM. Reason: Finished thought
                          rewindb.com

Comment

What's the point Jub?
                            educate your thinking

Comment

The point is whenever somone come out with new disc, a decent percentage of DG have to get it ASAP! ..."Cost is no object"... Does not matter whether it helps their game or not It's the about ..."Braggin rights"

Side note I saw some Green night shift boss's on ebay so there goes the "Midnght blue" theroy
                              rewindb.com

Comment

You're right Jub, I get a kick out of this as well. Lets face it, innovaland survives, like any corporation, by creating the holy grail of discs every 6 to 8 months. I'm glad to say I have discs I use that are 5 years old. Currently the only discs I'll pay a bit more for are Photon Glo, but they have been out of production for over a year and are getting damn hard to find. Anybody have a Photon Buzzz, new or used???
                                educate your thinking

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X