X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Shift Star Bosses

Has anyone picked any of these up yet? And if so, what will it take for me to get them from you? I'm loving the Boss so far and want these, badly.

Oh and if money won't work, I am sure I can arrange some sexual favors from Sam.

I might be willing to sell you one. I should have them next week.
    http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

go to www.discgolfvalues.com com you can get them there.

Comment

I've been in contact with Mark of DGV, he's only selling them in packages at this point, and will sell some more on the 2nd, so we'll see if I can snake some internet time at work on Friday and try and score a couple before the last of them sell out.

Comment

sorry about that i did see that. If my buddy doesnt want the extra one i ordered i will sell it to you for $20

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
            I've been in contact with Mark of DGV, he's only selling them in packages at this point, and will sell some more on the 2nd, so we'll see if I can snake some internet time at work on Friday and try and score a couple before the last of them sell out.

I ordered 22 of them 2 proto stamp and 20 mini bar.

and all the proto mini stamps are sold out already.

Comment

So I was talkin to Miller at The Depot today about these discs

He told me that any disc can be made stable it's just a matter of how long the plastic was left to cool (in the mold). I always though these kinda of things only happened during the Night Shift
              rewindb.com

Comment

Pfunkin, that would be awesome, and I would gladly pay 20 for it.

Comment

how can you be sure

How do you really know what shift a disc was made on?
                  He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                  - Anonymous

Comment

well Dave D had made a post on PDGA forums about the night shift boss' they only made enough mix for 122 discs on each "night shift" run.

Sam wants me to bring a few up to Feldbergs house once they get here. I'm assuming because he worked there for numerous years he can shed some light on what makes these special.

Comment

I though Miller already had
                      rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by discgolforegon View Post
                        well Dave D had made a post on PDGA forums about the night shift boss' they only made enough mix for 122 discs on each "night shift" run.

Sam wants me to bring a few up to Feldbergs house once they get here. I'm assuming because he worked there for numerous years he can shed some light on what makes these special.
                        as far as i know feldberg could care less about the new star bosses for obvious reasons. $$$$
                        although he could point out why these might be better/worse than his sig bosses, i would imagine that he would still promote the ones he could bank on.
                        May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

I'm waiting for the "made by Randy on the swing shift Bosses"
                          I find this so funny, it's like trying to get your hands on a 10x Ontario Roc made on a Tuesday, by a left handed operator who got drunk last night, with an outside temp above 55, but under 65, during a week when the Dodgers won 3 out of 5 away games using left handed pitchers who played college ball in the Midwest at a 1-A college with team colors that don't include blue or green and have politically correct mascots and female athletic directors ... it seems like just another way for innovaland to make inconsistency in production a marketable commodity.
                          educate your thinking

Comment

I would be willing to bet that it is a marketing strategy. Bigger companies usually make the exact things on day shift, that they make on night shift. I worked a few temp jobs at Intel making circuit boards. I know we didnt o anything special to the boards that day shift didnt.

Day shift/night shift.......its the same exact thing coming out of the mold!!!!
                            All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

These are the only STAR Bosses on the market. The night shift thing is just for fun.
                              Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                              Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X