Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I to am looking for a good pair of shoes to play in, i just use my regular running nikes witch are very comfartable, but suck when wet n muddy n sometimes not the best grip, i think those nikes are pretty cool lookin for golf shoes, but considering both coarses i play most are cement pads, dont think ill be pickin cleats, any other ideas for durable waterproof DG shoes

Comment

I did find out that there are regular inserts for these shoes, so no cleats at all. I have slipped a couple of times while t-ing off on concrete pads, however I think that was from all the dirt stuck to my shoe. The regular rubber type cleats only last about 35 rounds of 18 holes. Over all I am realy happy with the performance, mabe a little stiff at first but the shoes have worn in nicely. NO more wet feet so far. The real test will be this winter!!
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

Comment

I primarily use Nike turf shoes. I have had them for years. Great wear, not to loose on my feet, great grip on all pads, and better traction in wet weather than my tenny runners. Cleats would have better traction in wet weather but not near as comfortable for long rounds.
        "If you always do what you've done, you will always get what you've got"

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X