X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NUKE OS Preview

Yes, the NUKE OS (Over Stable) mold has gone through its latest batch of testing and has passed with flying colors. EMac, Paige, Barsby and myself were hanging around the factory when they came hot off the press and we were able to throw them in a nearby field. Into a 30 MPH head wind I was able to throw with a slight hyzer and at full power and get a smooth S flight that came back hard at the end, in the mid 400's. Downwind the disc had to be released with lots of anhyzer to max its distance. KILLER disc, going to be an instant favorite of mine and the team. No release date has been determined yet, but I will get a lot of copies for myself

Stay tuned.
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

Did they get rid of the bead ?

My guess is they would try making the leading edge more blunt, like an Xcal, to keep it from turning so much.

Do you have a side by side pic of the OS and a regular Z Nuke ?

Will the OS require a new PDGA approval, or is it all covered now under the Nuke "blanket" ?

Comment

Did they get rid of the bead ?

- Yes, no bead. Very slick feeling and fast as hell.

My guess is they would try making the leading edge more blunt, like an Xcal, to keep it from turning so much.

- They did on a previous prototype, but not on this one. Still sharp.

Do you have a side by side pic of the OS and a regular Z Nuke ?

- Sure, tomorrow, if they will let me. Although its very similar to a regular Nuke. Maybe even too close to really tell...

Will the OS require a new PDGA approval, or is it all covered now under the Nuke "blanket" ?

- Not sure, but probably.
      Team DISCRAFT
      NW Sign Up
      Gorilla Boy
      Paragon Disc Golf
      Odwalla

Comment

so now we are going to have an even more big boy force?
        does it still have that same stable flight?

Comment

Sweet... I might buy one of my own now.
          FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

Video

Comment

captions? just kidding.... how about sending a few to the 2011 National Deaf Co-Distance champion?? I did win it with a esp nuke.. Look forward to getting some DC before BSF

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X