X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No Low Putts" putter

I just got the Prime Discs email newsletter, and I noticed this image near the bottom:

It appears that they are trying for that elusive "Jordan Lewis" market with the putter on the right.
    Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

A friend of mine (from work) saw a "no low putts" bumper sticker the other day downtown PDX and rushed in to tell me about the "anti disc golf" sticker he just saw. The subtlety of the image is lost on probably all non-disc golfers (and many disc golfers as well). I wonder if it hurts disc golf from a marketing/publicity standpoint...

Comment

Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
      I wonder if it hurts disc golf from a marketing/publicity standpoint...

Maybe that's outweighed by what it's printed on?

Comment

Originally posted by proto something or other View Post
        Maybe that's outweighed by what it's printed on?
        I think Ken meant on a bumper sticker. A non-disc golfer wouldn't know what it meant and might think that disc golf is suppose to be a bad thing. Come to think of it, I spent the whole day golfing in the snow. Maybe disc golf IS a bad thing.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
          I think Ken meant on a bumper sticker. A non-disc golfer wouldn't know what it meant and might think that disc golf is suppose to be a bad thing. Come to think of it, I spent the whole day golfing in the snow. Maybe disc golf IS a bad thing.

Bob
          D'oh! You're totally right. Man, I am not thinking clearly today. Must be the cabin-fever.

Comment

Nearly a foot of powder here. East wind is ripping. I should go out and glow up a few holes for some night golf.
            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X