X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Portable Basket

I'm looking at getting a portable basket and I'm know people on here will have had experience with more than one and can hopefully lead me in the best direction. So let me know what basket you prefer and why.

Thanks.

define what you feel is portable. Are you looking for fold up and carry, or a basket that can be broken down and re-assembled. There are a few different kinds of portable baskets, it just depends what you are looking for.

Comment

fold up and carry.

Comment

Originally posted by CasaNovaSS View Post
        fold up and carry.
        DGA Mach Lite (The fabric one not the metal one)

Never leave for a camping trip without it
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

DGA Mach Lite ~

Comment

If you fashion some extra chains (which is really easy and costs ~ $15) the Skillshot is a really nice catching target and has a smaller window which is nice for practice.

I've traded most of my foldups in for the simple Innova Traveler baskets because you can't beat the lightweight and packability of those things. You also never have spit-outs because of the fabric/chain combination although many 'bad' putts tend to go in because of the overly generous 'basket' portion.
            'Weekend 4 Women':
            Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
            Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Mach Lite for sell

Hey,

If you are interested in a DGA Mach Lite I have one for sell. It was only used 2 days during the BSF last year for putting practice that Nikko, Feldberg, McCabe, and Climo used during warm up.

They retail for 130.00 but will sell it for $100 if interested. Let me know!

Comment

I'm definitely interested, I'll send you a PM

Comment

I got a Mach Lite and I love it. I especially love how the chains reach out and grab my putts. 8)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X