X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compare the Breeze to...

Why is it we all fall in love with OOP discs? Or is it that they discontinue discs we all love? Anyways, anyone know what disc, that's still in production, that is comparable to the Z Breeze? I couldn't find the fight ratings for it.
    Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

X Comet, maybe. Or a beat-up Pro-D Buzzz. Also maybe the Buzzz SS.
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I think the meteor is pretty similar. Not quite as flippy but it will go a lot farther. Comet is close too.
      A par is not a bogey.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris C View Post
        Why is it we all fall in love with OOP discs? Or is it that they discontinue discs we all love? Anyways, anyone know what disc, that's still in production, that is comparable to the Z Breeze? I couldn't find the fight ratings for it.
        The Breeze's flight ratings are/were 4,4,-2,1. I'd love to know if you ever find something comparable. I have recurring nightmares about losing mine! Seriously, I threw it in a fresh water pond on a course in florida last summer and had my brother spotting gators and black mombas for me while I went in waist high and barefooted around til I found it.

Comment

I second the meteor.

Or try a champion XD. It will be more overstable but it could be beat in to fly like a breeze.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
            I second the meteor.

Or try a champion XD. It will be more overstable but it could be beat in to fly like a breeze.
            He said he wants something in production that's why he's not throwing the Breeze. That being said I think an X Comet is about right. Adam Schneider gets a gold star!
            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Stingray
              'Weekend 4 Women':
              Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
              Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Meteor, or an Aurora MS/QMS depending on what plastic you like.

Meteor will be faster, and QMS won't be quite as understable.

Aurora MS would be about the closest you can find, barring something from Latitude/Discmania/whoever that I haven't thrown.
                We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

I think the Breeze was a little flippier than the Aurora. And the Meteor is definitely too fast.
                  Oregon disc golf map

Comment

There are only two kinds of Breezes; Breezes thrown by anyone else and Breezes thrown by Jeff Larson. You may find a disc like a Breeze, but never one like a 'JL' Breeze...just won't happen...ever.
                    educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
                      There are only two kinds of Breezes; Breezes thrown by anyone else and Breezes thrown by Jeff Larson. You may find a disc like a Breeze, but never one like a 'JL' Breeze...just won't happen...ever.
                      Larson is giving up the Breeze. He's all about the Nuke now. He's becoming a distance junkie. Kind of sad, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                        Larson is giving up the Breeze. He's all about the Nuke now. He's becoming a distance junkie. Kind of sad, really.
                        Hold on a second... picking up the Nuke yes, putting down the Breeze NO WAY. I have a stockpile of those suckers, and I will throw them till I die then be buried with them.

I will gladly take any Breeze you have off your hands. Yes, I'm talking to you.
                        Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

I just picked up another Z Breeze for $8!
                          Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Originally posted by Kris C View Post
                            I just picked up another Z Breeze for $8!
                            e-bay? or some other location. $8 is a great price.
                            Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post
                              e-bay? or some other location. $8 is a great price.
                              discaroo

i almost pulled the trigger on that one tonight myself. thought of larson, and decided he should have it...

sorry jeff.
                              Team DISCRAFT
                              NW Sign Up
                              Gorilla Boy
                              Paragon Disc Golf
                              Odwalla

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X