X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innova Archon

New driver from Innova with the BSF fundraiser stamp.

"The Archon is a disc similar to the Wraith with a little more high speed turn and a little less fade. Speed 11, Glide 5, Turn -2 and Fade 2. It functions as a utility disc for high power throwers. High power players will be able to throw straight hyzer flip shots, long turnover, hyzers, and long roller all with the same disc. Less powerful players will be able to use this disc as a long straight 'flyer' good in all conditions. "

https://www.discgolfvalues.com/store...&productId=576

Originally posted by Scott View Post
    New driver from Innova with the BSF fundraiser stamp.

"The Archon is a disc similar to the Wraith with a little more high speed turn and a little less fade. Speed 11, Glide 5, Turn -2 and Fade 2. It functions as a utility disc for high power throwers. High power players will be able to throw straight hyzer flip shots, long turnover, hyzers, and long roller all with the same disc. Less powerful players will be able to use this disc as a long straight 'flyer' good in all conditions. "

https://www.discgolfvalues.com/store...&productId=576
    Done! 3 on the way. Come on Orange 167g. Its like the disc lottery
    Training to be a bagger

Comment

Oh yeah, these will be available locally next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        Oh yeah, these will be available locally next week.
        couldnt wait
        Training to be a bagger

Comment

Innova Discmania crossover?

Originally posted by smobro View Post
          couldnt wait
          Did Innova just take the DD2 from Discmania and rename/replastic it? I think they are the same disc.

looks flippier than the DD from Discmania
          FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

Originally posted by Rakoz View Post
            Did Innova just take the DD2 from Discmania and rename/replastic it? I think they are the same disc.

What do you mean looks like? Do you have it in hand?
            PDGA #25296
            Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Rakoz View Post

It's not fast enough. Plus Innova molds Discmania anyways.
              Last edited by General Scales; March 26th, 2011, 06:09 PM. Reason: added thought
              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

I love the Archon! The first time I threw it straight and it immediately turned over right and died

Next time I released with hyzer and it leveled out and flew forever! Reminds me of my old CE leopard on steroids(I would release the same way). Now I am getting so I can get it to turn right with some control really far into my flight. I don't do rollers but this disc can do that too! I am really glad I gave the disc a whirl. I thought I was going to like the Ape better, but I think that the Archon is winning me over. I will save the Ape for dogleg lefts.

Comment

Bought one at the Stumptown meeting last week, but it is kinda heavy. Can't wait to get my hands on some lighter ones.

Cindy
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

BSF Archons

I'm happy to report that 2/3 of the funds raised by the sales of the BSF Pre-Releas Prototype Archons WILL be used for updating and re-powder coating all 36 baskets at Milo McIver State Park!!!

We will be doing 9 baskets at a time and will circulate them into the course until all have been completed and ready for this years Beaver State Fling!

When you purchase these discs locally from the BSF staff and through Discgolfvalues.com know that you are helping make this basket project happen!!!

Thank you to all who have supported the Fling in the past and present!!!

Comment

OK, you guys are killing me. Who has these locally?
                      Thanks.

Comment

I have some. West side.
                        Haggerty and Mittl have 'em - I think they're both east side.

Comment

Will someone from Stumptown have them at the GNO. I would like to get a couple.

Comment

Hagerty and Mittl will be there and have Archons etc.

Comment

I want one

That is all.
                              FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X