Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rakoz View Post
    That is all.
    Then get one.

I can probably meet you at Lunchtime during lunch sometime next week. Or we can figure out when works better. Shoot me a PM with what works.

Comment

Discgolfvalues.com has the x-outs left, which is what I throw. The only problem with the one I got was there was no glitter in it. Then I was in Portland and found a regular one at NextAdventure, they still had 2 when I was there.

Glad to know the money is going to a good cause. I probably bought enough Archon's to powder coat one basket by myself! Now I hope I get a change to play at the Beaver State Fling!

Comment

Red 175-gram Sparkle BSF Archon. Rainbow stamp.

New, unthrown, bagged.

- Not for sale -

Eat your hearts out!
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I want one!

Where or from who may I get one or two of these discs?

Comment

Ditto... Scott, any chance of sending you a check in the mail + shipping/handling?
            Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by dcnewt2 View Post
              Where or from who may I get one or two of these discs?
              Jeff Mittl, Jeff Haggerty, Kel Carver, and myself all have them. Kel and I are on in Beaverton, the Jeffs are on the east side. Pick the person closest to you and send them a PM.

If you want to make the trip to Beaverton I'll be available all weekend. Pretty much stuck at my house so I won't be able to meet you anywhere, but you are welcome to stop by any time during the day (that goes for anyone who wants to pick one up).

Send me a PM if interested and I'll shoot you my address.

Comment

[QUOTE=Scott;95346]Jeff Mittl, Jeff Haggerty, Kel Carver, and myself all have them. QUOTE]

So these will be available at M3PO?

Comment

[QUOTE=Matt B.;95411]
                  Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  Jeff Mittl, Jeff Haggerty, Kel Carver, and myself all have them. QUOTE]

So these will be available at M3PO?
                  It will depend on if there are any left. The Jeffs are planning on taking most of what's left down to the GNO this weekend. I suspect that there won't be many left after that.

Comment

Because they'll all be underwater in the North Umpqua?
                    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Bad day TL, just spreading that crap on every page you visit, go fire the vapor dude...chill
                      educate your thinking

Comment

I thought it was funny.
                        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

I asked Dave Dunipace another question on the PDGA forums about when we could look forward to seeing Archons with a first run stamp and he said mid-May! I for one cant wait to get my hands on some of these bad boys!

Comment

I got one. Orange Sparkly. gonna try it out for the first time this weekend at Hornings!!
                            All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Got my hands on an amazing protostar one yesterday. Compared it to the DD and the PD from DiscMania and it is not the same but has similar features of both... mine has the "flashy" reflective silver stamp and has some pink/puple swirl just waiting to beat in. I'll let you know how it flys next week.
                              FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

I recently bought a magnet putter with that flashy silver stuff on it. Big mistake. On the one last sunny day we had I pulled that thing out, it caught the sun and nearly blinded me.. I will never buy a disc again with reflective properties. I enjoyed the five minutes it took my dog to shred it to chunks.
                                www.rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X