X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New baskets are like Christmas

I just received the call from the truck driver that is delivering 19 chainstar baskets for our new course in Shelton Wa. I knew this call would be coming and now that it has I am super excited and can hardly wait for him to arrive. I am fortunate enough to be the only one in the club with the needed equipment to unload these babies and I also have the storage area for them until they go in the ground. This is an exciting time for our club and I am all warm and fuzzy inside. It's been a long time since I was part of a new course and as we all know once the baskets arrive, it's party time!

YES!!!!!!

Shelton Springs Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mason County rocks!
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Well done gentlemen!!!

Let us all know when you plan to install em!!!
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Very cool~! Looking forward to playing your new course when ready...

Comment

Originally posted by TREX View Post
          I just received the call from the truck driver that is delivering 19 chainstar baskets for our new course in Shelton Wa. I knew this call would be coming and now that it has I am super excited and can hardly wait for him to arrive. I am fortunate enough to be the only one in the club with the needed equipment to unload these babies and I also have the storage area for them until they go in the ground. This is an exciting time for our club and I am all warm and fuzzy inside. It's been a long time since I was part of a new course and as we all know once the baskets arrive, it's party time!
          Sweet! We've been playing to posts long enough!
          A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Congratulations, MCDG. I am so very proud of all the hard work put into make this course a reality. Looking back, the idea to use upwards of a year to create a well designed course before baskets were ever ordered, and having the disc golf community play the proposed designs to have input on the final design, was nothing short of genius. Bravo!

And in case you're reading this and wondering how you can help, this is what you're looking for.
            Last edited by KG_MCDGC; February 17th, 2011, 08:41 AM.

Comment

anyone going to help out on the 26th from oly or north of oly got an extra seat, id really like to come help but have no transportation. pm me please

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X