Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golf Stickers

Throw Throw Throw.....Merry Christmas

DGstickers is having a holiday sale on all disc golf stickers...
    75 cents off each, with free shipping.

Our Christmas gift to everyone.

www.DGstickers.com

Those are pretty sweet and really inexpensive... I ordered the shoot birdies, and cant wait, I have been wanting a disc golf sticker for the Audi, but nothing has been worthy until now. Thanks for the heads up!
    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
      Those are pretty sweet and really inexpensive... I ordered the shoot birdies, and cant wait, I have been wanting a disc golf sticker for the Audi, but nothing has been worthy until now. Thanks for the heads up!
      Thanks for the order! Shoot me a pic of the sticker on the Audi if you get a chance. Nice sticker on a nice car...

hunter@dgstickers.com

Comment

Nice

Sweet stickers! I may have to order some for the car soon. I liked the just throw it one. A buzz themed one would probably look nice-cough...cough
        Challengers-Rocs-Drone-Teebirds-TL-Wraiths-Destroyers

Comment

Originally posted by avenger_ray View Post
          Sweet stickers! I may have to order some for the car soon. I liked the just throw it one. A buzz themed one would probably look nice-cough...cough
          Thanks.....

Buzz themed stickers are currently in the work......especially since my partner is suddenly spreading the gospel of the buzz to every course he throws!

I'll try to post some buzz designs dyed on a buzz once we get them just right.

Comment

just ordered the shoot birdies one the other day and got that and the basket with the dg under it as well! dont know if it was a accident or if they just love me but thanks a ton! Also on the BUZZZ stickers dont forget there are 3 z's not two haha
            Last edited by Austin_n; January 4th, 2009, 11:57 PM. Reason: forgot something to say

Comment

shoot birdies shirt

We just added shirts on the site tonight.

Shoot Birdies sizes small through XXL.

Offering FREE shipping for a limited time on shirts.

Be on the lookout for other new items soon by Subscribing to the DG Blog

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X