X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discmania DD2 Frenzy

I just got my 2011 Asian Open DD2 Frenzy. If you dont have a frenzy yet GO get this disc. Its perfect for back hand throwers!! Super fast, and slightly stable. This disc has everything I could ever want in a driver. Best of all I don't have to force the hyzer and or anti-hyzer!! Its just easy enough to flip but still holds a good line in a stiff head wind. The DD2 Frenzy has my vote as the best disc I have ever thrown EVER!!
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

Better late than never!
    http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=5872
    "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

Dang I gota pay more attention to datails around here eh?
      FYI I got mine from Dynamic Discs for 15$
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

Comment

Well damn I broke my DD2 today. I hit something on the ground and it split in half. If you look at the pic above in my other post (its on the bottom left) you can see a small bubble in the edege. Well what ever I hit got the disc right on that spot and snap!! It was brand new, thrown mabe 15 times......................
        Hukin since 1992
        DGOD #115

Comment

well if u would not have bought a hybrid disc....that would not have happend...j/j....that shit sucks....good thing i don't throw hard enough to break a disc yet

Comment

actualy it was due to the bubble. Just a flaw that got hit. These things happen. This happened to a brand new glow rock I got last year. On the first drive I hit a tree that was close and POP, it broke in 2!! I watched Mexi Joe do the same thing to a DX stingray. Discs/plastic have limitations, as we disc golfers get better and stronger its gona happen. Lame thig is that I just got that driver...I love the disc, its super-fast and easy to control. However the plastic is crap-tacular at best. Its NOT champion, it looks like it but its not. Actualy its just like my extra grippy Boss.
            Hukin since 1992
            DGOD #115

Comment

make sure u look closely at the the one they sent ya

Comment

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
                Well damn I broke my DD2 today. I hit something on the ground and it split in half. If you look at the pic above in my other post (its on the bottom left) you can see a small bubble in the edege. Well what ever I hit got the disc right on that spot and snap!! It was brand new, thrown mabe 15 times......................
                Yeah, I know how you feel about breaking Discmania discs. I had a Craze and split it into thirds at Highbridge on hole 4. Had a little bubble inside the rim and when it hit the tree, BLAM! No more Craze. I thought this might of been a coincidence but alas, I shattered my DD2 as well. Corbin Park, hole 13. Was trying to see just how flippy it was. Split that one in the flight plate but was still whole. Neither one of them had been thrown more then 30 times each. The worst part is, I won't buy these discs again till they either come out with a better plastic, or they start selling them 2 for 1 so I don't have to fork out the cash for a new one every month or so. Beautiful flight out of both discs though.
                "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

I have DiscMania S-Line Rush thats super sweet. I dunno what plastic its made of but it will NOT brake. I tested it. I drove as hard as I could into a cottonwood tree. Not a ding in it. still flys perfect. I actualy aced with that same disc christmas day. Its the plastic INNOVA uses. It might look like champion but its definately NOT!!
                  Hukin since 1992
                  DGOD #115

Comment

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
                    I have DiscMania S-Line Rush thats super sweet. I dunno what plastic its made of but it will NOT brake. I tested it. I drove as hard as I could into a cottonwood tree. Not a ding in it. still flys perfect. I actualy aced with that same disc christmas day. Its the plastic INNOVA uses. It might look like champion but its definately NOT!!
                    I'm waiting for mine in the mail right now. I like their Pline plastic and can't imagine it breaking. I like the stamps too much to buy the new champion like plastic without the stamps though.
                    FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

I also just got a DD2 and love it, but agree that the plastic is not the same. More grippy and not nearly as durable. I have never shattered a disc, but have a feeling that this might be the first. However, the flight is to die for, I like their idea of hybrid discs.

Comment

C-line.
                        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
                          C-line.
                          Been throwing a lot of the Hysteria and hardly a scratch... I think that's their P-line though. I too love their stamps and hope they continue to stamp them.
                          FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X