X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Katana..

Ok so I'm late with getting a Katana. Most the players I know loved it for about 2 days then gave up saying it was too flippy. I bit the bullet and got 1 yesterday at Chainbangerz. Its got the Holloween smiley stamp. So today I got some drive time with it. Thinking its going to be flippy I threw it with a bit of hyzer. Not much just a little, just to see what would happen. I was out in the open, throwing on hole 17 blue at Whiet River DGC. I almost aced hitting the bell and stoping there!! Thats about 400ft(?) Its kinda flippy but man its uber fast!! The disc stood flat then drifted to the right for most of the fairway, as it slowed down it stabled out. To me it flew kinda like a realy fast Starfire. Time, and tree hits, will tell how this disc lays out. This disc will stay in the bag for now as I have plans for it!!
    Anybody have input on seasoned Star Katanas? Do they brake in too fast?
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

the katana and the nuke r alot alike.....i can get some sick ass hyzer flip outa my old star katana.....just gota give it the air time it needs to slow down and stable out

Comment

Funny how it landed smiley face up!!
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

Comment

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
        Funny how it landed smiley face up!!
        that's a cool pic, awesome shot.
        Throw What You Know.
        "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
        PDGA# 45989

Comment