X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latitude 64 Flow

Got a 170 goldline flow. Pretty understable. If the nuke is still too over for you try it. Katana like I would guess.
    ________
    Vapolution vaporizer
    Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 02:08 PM.

There is a huge difference in stability in this mold. I have a 171 silver GL with a small dome that is less stable than a valkyrie. I also have a 171 yellow opto that is very domey and is similar to a wraith.

Comment

I've got a somewhat domey 168g pink Opto Flow sitting on my shelf here. But I'm a fair-weather thrower, so I can't give my review yet.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I've found opto more overstable than gold in every mold much like elite x and z.
        ________
        VOLCANO VAPORIZER
        Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 02:09 PM.

Comment

I threw the Flow today at Timber Park. Very understable. Pretty good distance. I threw it past the basket on #4, although it was way off to the right.
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I got the chance last sun to really try out the flow at cascade gateway one disc tourney. It flips in a headwind. Other than that its very controllable. Hyzers straight and anny. Hard to putt with tho. I regularly out threw my regular distances. By up to 60ft or so. Has a place in my bag. Prob replacing my avenger ss.

Comment

I have liked mine so far, 175g gold line.

It is definitely understable, but not like a roadrunner or sidewinder. It turns over for me like a tuned wraith. Since it is higher speed (speed 11) it takes descent power to make it turn at high speed.
              The extra glide is also noticeable, best seen when the disc is coming out of high speed turn and transitioning into the slow speed fade...there is a little extra carry at this point.
              I have found the disc to be most useful when throwing a stand up hyzer...released with a little hyzer, flip-up to flat and then glide. Sweet.
              Still waiting to completely tune in the disc, but so far a hit.
              BIG shout out to latitude 64 plastic, the quality of plastic and the apparent filling of voids in other flight lines. I have a river, halo, xxx, and flow in the bag now

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X