Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also the price of the bag, where is the best place to spend$$? I'm thinking of re-use and re-cycle. Even more so is the ability to mod your current disc bag for your current game and environment.
    Not many of us have the $$ for uber disc components, but rather the ability to have the things we need for the game at hand..Use-ability, long lasting and easy to fix/replace. I know if I'm short on funds I get the DISCS I need/want and not somuch on my bag to carry said discs.
    Looks like I have my work cut in stone eh?
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

Comment

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
      even better for glow golf, I can modify a camera flash inside the bag in a seperate compartment. Put the disc in the pocket, flash it then throw!! No more messing up your night vision! Damn I'm ona run with this!! Anybody else got ideas??
      i think a black light would do better.....find a little 6" and mount to the inside

Comment

Mabe backwards thinking is needed here. Take the discs/items you cary then design the bag around that!!
        Hukin since 1992
        DGOD #115

Comment

Mabe backwards thinking is needed here. Take the discs/items you cary then design the bag around that!!
          i like the multi use thought process....just change the accessories u put in it

Comment

I think making your bag around the stuff you want to carry is the best way to do it. Good luck and I would love to see pictures of your progress and the completed bag.
            Throw What You Know.
            "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
            PDGA# 45989

Comment

Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
              I think making your bag around the stuff you want to carry is the best way to do it. Good luck and I would love to see pictures of your progress and the completed bag.
              I'm gona make my new prototype when I get home today. I have the new design drawn up already. It will be 3 compartments. the main compartment will be 12 inches long x 10 inch wide x 10 inch tall. this should hold 18 discs and 2 putters. this will be the middle compartment. to each side will be 6 inch compartment. this should hold just about everything else. the 2 sides will be sealed off and hopefuly water tight with their own access doors that is seperate from the main disc compartment.
              Whats cool is I'm gona use velcro inside the main compartment so I can use my Innova bag insert.
              Hukin since 1992
              DGOD #115

Comment

Ok so I made my design and its a bit too big IMO. kept catching my elbows on it.
                Hukin since 1992
                DGOD #115

Comment

That is too big of a bag if you want all these cool stuff on or in your bag. I have been designing my own bag as well, but been more focused on a part of how to add to existing bags bsbsbs... point is, 18+2 is not neccessary. I would go with 14+2 at the most. To me, important factors are keeping the bag off the ground and having something water proof seperate the discs from the bottom of the bag. Keep it up...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                    That is too big of a bag if you want all these cool stuff on or in your bag. I have been designing my own bag as well, but been more focused on a part of how to add to existing bags bsbsbs... point is, 18+2 is not neccessary. I would go with 14+2 at the most. To me, important factors are keeping the bag off the ground and having something water proof seperate the discs from the bottom of the bag. Keep it up...
                    Ya this is where I started thinking. Keeping the bottom off the ground and dry. Realy to me its ok if the discs get wet, if its raining bad its gona happen anyway. What I'm going after is keeping the rest of my stuff dry thats in the bag too. I suppose zip lock freezer bags would go a long way right..
                    Hukin since 1992
                    DGOD #115

Comment

Ya this is where I started thinking. Keeping the bottom off the ground and dry. Realy to me its ok if the discs get wet, if its raining bad its gona happen anyway. What I'm going after is keeping the rest of my stuff dry thats in the bag too. I suppose zip lock freezer bags would go a long way right..
                      haveing a compartment for that stuff you want to keep dry lined it with plastic, PVC, or latex impregnated nylon might work
                      Throw What You Know.
                      "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                      PDGA# 45989

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X